Songs you hate with every fibre of your being.

There are too many important things to hate to really devote every fibre of my being to something like a song.

It's sort of like dogs and owners.

There's no bad songs - only cunts who play them at the wrong time.

My wife put Fatboy Slim on last night, because he was playing outdoor here and our son was going with his girlfriend.
We were all having dinner and I just thought get me out of here.
I know he was popular but I thought it was the most monotonous drivel. The 90’s my arse. It was doing my head in.
There’s the odd decent chewing gum song and video that we all know, but an album of these remix repetitive shites is just hell for me.

My wife put Fatboy Slim on last night, because he was playing outdoor here and our son was going with his girlfriend.
We were all having dinner and I just thought get me out of here.
I know he was popular but I thought it was the most monotonous drivel. The 90’s my arse. It was doing my head in.
There’s the odd decent chewing gum song and video that we all know, but an album of these remix repetitive shites is just hell for me.
When the team came out to, Right Here, Right Now, it always had the crowd buzzin... banger of a tune at City.

The final countdown - Europe.
I fucking despise this contrived abomination of fake soft metal shite!
Anything by Madonna
American Pie - Don Maclean(because that slag above ruined it in the late 90s)
Anything released by X Factor contestants.
Anything by U fucking 2.
Anything sung by that twat Ronan Keating.
I'm getting off this thread ASAP because I'm getting me mad up just thinking about these utter turds!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.