#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Sorry I would like him to be sacked,
What they need is an experienced premier league manager, some one who can turn team into hard to beat team's and also someone who will do it the united way

Ladies and gentlemen I give you ,The chosen one rides again
DAVID MOYES

Why are people on this campaign so upbeat, we should be hanging our collective heads in shame. This is the fourth time in a relatively short time frame that we have run similar campaigns and we are again on the brink of failure. Have we learnt nothing from the Moyes/LVG/Mourinho experiences? Shame on you Bluemoon this is relegation form.

And I thought that was rogue City fans calling for BFS to go to United!

Why are people on this campaign so upbeat, we should be hanging our collective heads in shame. This is the fourth time in a relatively short time frame that we have run similar campaigns and we are again on the brink of failure. Have we learnt nothing from the Moyes/LVG/Mourinho experiences? Shame on you Bluemoon this is relegation form.
We're in transition and just need to turn the corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.