#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

You know, all this signing Fat Sam business is probably in jest, but seriously.... what with all their Brexit recruitment strategy, I wouldn't rule it out if the Paper Boy gets the flick.

Fuck me, what a pisser that would be.

Had a look on ragcafe......looks 50/50 as to sacking or keeping him,bar 2 who say..."i wouldnt of got him in the first place",and 1 who says..."move him to DOF"

the second one could be fun.

We have a few of the boys coming through and improving, we are going in the right direction, the boys are really trying the boys are you know !

Why are people on this campaign so upbeat, we should be hanging our collective heads in shame. This is the fourth time in a relatively short time frame that we have run similar campaigns and we are again on the brink of failure. Have we learnt nothing from the Moyes/LVG/Mourinho experiences? Shame on you Bluemoon this is relegation form.

Let's collectively give up on this pointless charade and move on to saving the planet.

Who would possibly have thought that not that long ago when he was in the middle of the easy start at the rags that by early October ogs would be wanted out by their supporters & replaced by bfs ?

Cant see the rags doing us any favours ..

If the dippers sore early they could well match our 6 that we put past them under Mancini.

It's never over until its over soldier.
tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.