#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

This thread is spiralling dangerously out of control (& I include one of my posts earlier in this).

The thread is about keeping Ole in post and constant attacks, however true and warranted, aren't going to achieve our aim. Can all references to OGS be positive and supportive from now on and let's see if can keep the little..er...genius in place at least until the end of next season.

It will be tough and it will require iron discipline.

You’ve got to chose your battles, mate. This campaign is utterly doomed.

Thankfully most Blues are made of sterner stuff and won't be throwing the towel in just yet.

This thread is spiralling dangerously out of control (& I include one of my posts earlier in this).

The thread is about keeping Ole in post and constant attacks, however true and warranted, aren't going to achieve our aim. Can all references to OGS be positive and supportive from now on and let's see if can keep the little..er...genius in place at least until the end of next season.

Ardwick I did a similar post last week but that was before Everton, I mean, if he aint gonna help himself why should we bother ? I applaud your enthusiasm but I think he is just copying Maureen and looking for the severance package. Sorry to be so negative.

Ardwick I did a similar post last week but that was before Everton, I mean, if he aint gonna help himself why should we bother ? I applaud your enthusiasm but I think he is just copying Maureen and looking for the severance package. Sorry to be so negative.

If people have genuinely given up on SOS already then the thread should be locked. Personally I still think there is mileage in the campaign if everyone can stay on message.

Can any photoshop wizards put Ole’s face on this? Instead of Otto man it can be Ole man

24w62z6.png

He has a pleasant smile

He has hair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.