#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Pep Guardiola on those questioning the appointment of Solskjaer:

“I am close to Solskjaer, I understand his position."
I've been there, given a big job when nobody thought I was good enough. But he's shit.

"We are alone, we feel alone."
You can't blame anyone else when you're shit.

"It is the reality, we have to accept it. If not, stay at home."
If you prove you're shit, then **** off and don't come back. Don't blame anyone else. Stop pretending you're not shit.

"I understand him and I am with him. I support him."
He's shit, and he knows we know.
And stop blaming the players, they're all shit as well.
Save Ole, even though he's shit.

Thanks for the translation, it makes much more sense now.

Crashed the bus
Crashed the bus
Ole Gunnar
Crashed the bus
Crashed the bus again
Crashed the bus
Crashes the bus
Ole Gunnar
Phelan's driving anyway

Benefited from the inevitable results bounce when he came in but truth be known, he has as much managerial nous as a slugs minge..... The press keep biggin em up and they keep knocking themselves down :-) I fuckin love Karma.....

He's got to be the most cringe worthy twat ever to have been handed a manager's job, christ even wee davey chosen one wasn't this fucking sickly with all our yesterday's and dna soundbites and not parking in the manager's parking space because let's face it he won't park there because he's a fraud and sadly it's only a matter of time before even Eddie 2planks realises it.

Just seen that in his time as rags' manager, the rent boy has conceded three - yep, THREE - less goals than Pep's City this season.

19 in about four months compared to 22 in eight months.

This thread is spiralling dangerously out of control (& I include one of my posts earlier in this).

The thread is about keeping Ole in post and constant attacks, however true and warranted, aren't going to achieve our aim. Can all references to OGS be positive and supportive from now on and let's see if can keep the little..er...genius in place at least until the end of next season.

It will be tough and it will require iron discipline.

This thread is spiralling dangerously out of control (& I include one of my posts earlier in this).

The thread is about keeping Ole in post and constant attacks, however true and warranted, aren't going to achieve our aim. Can all references to OGS be positive and supportive from now on and let's see if can keep the little..er...genius in place at least until the end of next season.

It will be tough and it will require iron discipline.
You’ve got to chose your battles, mate. This campaign is utterly doomed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.