#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Starting to look a little out of his depth tonight I feel. On a wretched run of results and many of the Utd group probably feel they won't be there come August so eff it. Tactically OGS showed nothing out of the ordinary with the group tonight....
I fear another Utd manager out the door by sept after a poor start......
Thank goodness Pep came to us.

Starting to look a little out of his depth tonight I feel. On a wretched run of results and many of the Utd group probably feel they won't be there come August so eff it. Tactically OGS showed nothing out of the ordinary with the group tonight....
I fear another Utd manager out the door by sept after a poor start......
Thank goodness Pep came to us.

He had to.............Howson didn't rate him remember

He needs to stop the Moyes style interviews, it'll stir up the ferals and shorten his stay.

Got some good young talent, but zero mature quality to tie it all together. Pogba is all flashes of brilliance and 80 mins of mediocrity and De Gea appears to have lost the longest lucky streak in the history of British football. Beyond those two players, name anyone who get a kick in a top, top team.

The rebuilding is going to be expensive, which is ironic considering they have spent $1 BILLION on players since Fergie left 6 years ago!!

This isn't going to end well, you'd almost think he'd like a payoff and then fuck off back to Norway.

I fear for the thread I was hoping with our help he could stay until late autumn, spend some money and blow the Europa campaign but he's going to miss the pre--season trophies at this rate.

Hazard needs clattering (managerial tip) Ole otherwise it'll be another L on Sunday.

He looks like he has aged in the last few weeks the poor fcker, won’t be long till he’s out of his misery

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.