#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

The same thing happened with Busby. Hung around for years and down they went to division 2. This is what we need to focus on lads - Ole's done a fine job; it's the pisscan that's weighing him and the geat club down. They need to get rid of him asap, then perhaps get Steve Bruce in - not as assistant but at centre half (with Pallister) - and that defence will be sound as a pound. Then, sorted! No need to track back as they'll be solid again.

Touch unlucky yesterday, if you ask me. They limited Liverpool to only 8 shots on target. Sadly, they were nearly all one-on-ones. Maguire and Shaw got mixed up at one point and thought they were the gay couple on 'Strictly' doing the tango - but; these things happen! It just wasn't Noddy's day. Hopefully he saw things in their correct light after a couple of ginger beers with Big Ears (De Gea?), post-match.

Training today will make it all seem a million miles away. He'll be driving the team down to Spurs at the weekend in his little car, and no mistake.

Parp parp!
pmsl

He's been back since the tail end of last season, I'm sure of it. I think he was brought in to 'assist' ole but has ended up taking charge due to the Norwegian's utter incompetence - something no one at the club anticipated.
But they won't publicly admit the club is in the hands of an 80 year old alcoholic for fear of revenues plummeting.

If Conte comes in the first thing he would do is kick that Glaswegian hanger-on as far down the road as he can: something ole should have done but couldn't because he's severely handicapped by the absence of a spinal column.
And the same goes for any decent manager: they will not tolerate the interference of a washed-up old soak desperately trying to turn the clocks back 30 years or more.

If those in charge had an ounce of business acumen about them they would start afresh. Kick out the deadwood (which would probably be about 95% of their current first eleven), appoint a good coach and tell him to choose his own backroom staff, and let the new man run the team the way he sees fit - with NO outside interference.
It might take a year or two to steady things, and it might take a hell of a lot more money being paid out, but what price stability?
That's quite a sobering post, I'm getting used to your utter, utter hatred and spleen venting towards the club I was mildly surprised. Dont let your standards drop though.

Time to offer the lama an improved deal after his man the match performance & get some positive sound bites out there.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.