#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Fuck me, you lot are so happy when the bastards win yet now you're pissed off when they get shafted.
Today is the perfect day for SOO: They've lost but there are plenty of excuses to keep him in the job.
1) - Losing to Dipperpool is no disgrace as they are the media go-to team when the rags are failing.
2) The first four goals had lucky bounces somewhere in the build up.
3) The fifth was offside. Well Salad was in so much space it looked like he was goal-hanging and that's what the offside law was designed to stop.
4) Chronic Aldo's goal was only a little bit offside so it should have counted according to the version of the laws usually applied there.
5) Pigbag's red card was very harsh because players at certain clubs are allowed to go in studs first.
See, loads of reasons in support of the garden gnome and no points either.
So true, watching the game yesterday, we really have missed a gem in Maguire, what a quality defender, Ruben I hope you watch that guy and are inspired.

well no smoke signals wafting from the rafters at swampvill,all a good sign,if we get through the day with no rumblings or vultures circling above then we may just well get away here with Ole firmly still in controll
They won't sack the paper boy before us.
They'll want the new guy to start with a couple of easy games.

Granny shagger
Family Man
Valencia legend

Be happy with any of them, better still get the old pisscan back

Some astute posts above about the signs to look out for today. I must admit I'm getting a bit anxious and it could be a nervy few hours. Fingers crossed we get to 5 pm or so and all is well in the land of Noddy.

Granny shagger
Family Man
Valencia legend

He's been back since the tail end of last season, I'm sure of it. I think he was brought in to 'assist' ole but has ended up taking charge due to the Norwegian's utter incompetence - something no one at the club anticipated.
But they won't publicly admit the club is in the hands of an 80 year old alcoholic for fear of revenues plummeting.

If Conte comes in the first thing he would do is kick that Glaswegian hanger-on as far down the road as he can: something ole should have done but couldn't because he's severely handicapped by the absence of a spinal column.
And the same goes for any decent manager: they will not tolerate the interference of a washed-up old soak desperately trying to turn the clocks back 30 years or more.

If those in charge had an ounce of business acumen about them they would start afresh. Kick out the deadwood (which would probably be about 95% of their current first eleven), appoint a good coach and tell him to choose his own backroom staff, and let the new man run the team the way he sees fit - with NO outside interference.
It might take a year or two to steady things, and it might take a hell of a lot more money being paid out, but what price stability?

Granny shagger
Family Man
Valencia legend

Did he ever go away? I think someone like Ferguson can't retire from the fray. I think the same thing happened with Shankly. The Dippers seem to have got shot of him and he ended up on the EFC training ground, just wanting to be involved one way or another. They mustn't like walking on the moors, or cycling, or gardening?

He's been back since the tail end of last season, I'm sure of it. I think he was brought in to 'assist' ole but has ended up taking charge due to the Norwegian's utter incompetence - something no one at the club anticipated.
But they won't publicly admit the club is in the hands of an 80 year old alcoholic for fear of revenues plummeting.

If Conte comes in the first thing he would do is kick that Glaswegian hanger-on as far down the road as he can: something ole should have done but couldn't because he's severely handicapped by the absence of a spinal column.
And the same goes for any decent manager: they will not tolerate the interference of a washed-up old soak desperately trying to turn the clocks back 30 years or more.

If those in charge had an ounce of business acumen about them they would start afresh. Kick out the deadwood (which would probably be about 95% of their current first eleven), appoint a good coach and tell him to choose his own backroom staff, and let the new man run the team the way he sees fit - with NO outside interference.
It might take a year or two to steady things, and it might take a hell of a lot more money being paid out, but what price stability?
Would you mind keeping your ideas to yourself, please!
The internet has ears.

Results pre-Ronaldo were great. Olé was great. Then they signed the Undroppable One, and that was not Olé’s decision. Signing the Undroppable One fixed an accounting problem, not a footballing one.

Let him pick the team, let him have some say in recruitment policy, and United will get the best out of him. They’ve appointed him once temporarily, and once permanently, and they were both fine decisions.

He’ll outlast the current number 7 and the Knight of the Realm at that club. And then, by George, we’ll see some things we’ll never forget…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.