#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Thought we were going to have to pull the plug last night and stick the marker on the little fella's toe However the Norwegian Lazarus is doing his best Gloria Gaynor and nited aren't a sacking club. Oh no not at all!

Corner well and truly turned. Until Spursy.

Well done everyone Hand shandies all round ;-))))))
Best leave that to Scholesy™, eh?

Conte in? He's a terrible fit for that squad so I'm all for that as well. No way he makes his 352/343 work with those options in the middle or down the right.

Comes in, sells Pog, loses Cavani, builds a 343, has meltdown, insults board, leaves..

next guy wants to play 'United Way' needs money.

Half a billion in 3 years again.

Conte in? He's a terrible fit for that squad so I'm all for that as well. No way he makes his 352/343 work with those options in the middle or down the right.

Comes in, sells Pog, loses Cavani, builds a 343, has meltdown, insults board, leaves..

next guy wants to play 'United Way' needs money.

Half a billion in 3 years again.
Read a little snippet that Conte says he is open to going there, if true not really great to undermine the wee man like that, he is doing fine himself as it is

Conte will want lots of signings and won't give a damn where it leaves them when he goes in a couple years. Maybe he can bring back Alexis and Ashley Young.

Read a little snippet that Conte says he is open to going there, if true not really great to undermine the wee man like that, he is doing fine himself as it is
He's the obvious name and choice for the board, I just that that squad is built for a completely different style and his formation without an overhaul (again).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.