#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

If I’m Conte, I’d sit around waiting for Poch to inevitably be sacked from PSG
I dont think Psg is the ideal job either, at Manure you cant drop Ronaldo out of the starting 11, at PSG you cant drop Neymar , Messi or Mbappe and none of them is tracking back

I dont think Psg is the ideal job either, at Manure you cant drop Ronaldo out of the starting 11, at PSG you cant drop Neymar , Messi or Mbappe and none of them is tracking back
They’d back him more at PSG

I don't think Ole is a very good manager, but he's far from the only problem they have. Conte or whoever they bring in when the Norwegian Smeagol is sacked is going to inherit a bloated, overrated squad with no discernible identity that doesn't gel together.

I don't think Ole is a very good manager, but he's far from the only problem they have. Conte or whoever they bring in when the Norwegian Smeagol is sacked is going to inherit a bloated, overrated squad with no discernible identity that doesn't gel together.
Basically mid-90's city but with loads of money. Same haphazard squad made of 3 or 4 different managers ideas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.