#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Solskjaer complimented his defender on his conduct for the club over last week's international break.
“His family, his club we are all very happy with him and all back him and he’s such a top professional and he’s going to prove critics wrong," Solskjaer said.

What a complete twat Maguire is after Ole showed so much faith in him. Those players really should take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.

Whomever they get they cannot get as entertaining as they have been. Thank you Ole

Comedy gold these last ten years....

David-Moyes.jpg

vangaal-fall.gif

_99174488_milkymourinho.jpg

ole-crash.gif

Its sunday and I am feeling chilled as my lad is driving us up to the Etihad ;)

I dont dislike or like Ole I get the feeling that Ole couldnt believe he was given the job in the first place. He thought this will be great for my bank balance what ever happens.
He is just a puppet being treat poorly by the club.
Do I feel sorry for him ? No. He has looked out of his depth from the start and i thought he was an odd opponent.

Anyway I wish he was staying lol.

5 hours they sat in a room trying to decide if he’s the right man to continue, 5 hours wow. Which one of you is undercover, whoever it is be proud there’s no way I could have them still undecided after 5 hours of interrogation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.