#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Agreed but some of the great memories I have of watching us when we were shit in League One, the backs to the wall mentality, the dark humour, taking over those little grounds, the train journeys full of pissed up blues. I wouldn't have missed that for the world and it's made our success now all the sweeter for it. CTID
Oh, that is definitely true. The experience of being a blue since 1980 (hence my username) has made our fans bullet proof, it has built the great characters who support us today. Allie that with the great joy over the past 13 years and you have the happiest and greatest fan base in world football.

5 hours they sat in a room trying to decide if he’s the right man to continue, 5 hours wow. Which one of you is undercover, whoever it is be proud there’s no way I could have them still undecided after 5 hours of interrogation.
I don’t think the problem is deciding if he should be sacked, the problem is where do they go from here? who do they get in now? Caretaker or new appointment? What a basket case of a club.

Scoring a flukey goal 20 odd years ago in some jumped up cup competition after being completely played off the park..

Having the rag DNA running through your veins..

Knowing and understanding what "the Manchester United way is and what it means"..

Learning and spouting every rag cliche under the sun whenever being interviewed..

Being a "Manchester lad"

Its all well and good and will take you a long way down the road..

However, when you are utterly fkin clueless and you then surround yourself with even more clueless cnuts who you then look towards to draw inspiration from, cnuts such as Carrick and the other bloke who never speaks, shows any passion, gets animated or changes his blank facial expression even when the rags are being well and truly pumped on the pitch, then the inevitable is going to happen..

£7.5 million for letting the pisscan park in the manager's spot and being the human equivalent of the nodding dog you used to see in the back of car windows is by far and away the best result the paperboy has ever achieved by a long chalk..!

He's going to be a hard act to follow, that's for sure..!
Dont forget oles a fantastic ...human being...who has top class players and coaching staff who know the Dna of the club!!

Those players really should take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.
Hmm; not sure that's a great idea, to be honest!

GettyImages-1202804605.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.