#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

I am disgusted with you lot. He hasn't gone and yet you lot are posting in The Times obituary column.
At least one decent poster has nentioned Dunkirk, hell with you lot around we would have surrendered to the Germans. We may have list a battle but we could still win the war. Get it trending on Twitter that if they keep The Paperboy until January, a third round home victory (1-0) against Kidderminster could see a change in fortunes and Olly goes on a 20 year winning run.
Come on lads don't give up yet

I am disgusted with you lot. He hasn't gone and yet you lot are posting in The Times obituary column.
At least one decent poster has nentioned Dunkirk, hell with you lot around we would have surrendered to the Germans. We may have list a battle but we could still win the war. Get it trending on Twitter that if they keep The Paperboy until January, a third round home victory (1-0) against Kidderminster could see a change in fortunes and Olly goes on a 20 year winning run.

Sadly it's official

Symapthy for the **** my arse, he’s a **** like everyone at that shithouse club, i revel in his and every rag cunts misery, never forget boys how these pricks lauded it over us and took the piss, can never be enough shite and misery showered on that shithouse football club, long may it continue to fester.

Well said.

Fuck him, fuck that club and fuck their fans.

Can’t wait to see their next defeat, the camera panning to the crying little kiddies in the stands, the bored tourists who’ve paid a fortune to come from Singapore, a confused Ferguson with drool sliding down his face, slowly and painfully dying of a broken heart.

It really is lovely stuff.

Should the board do the unthinkable, I'd like to think the club's in such a mess, the present clusterfuck will simply continue irrespective of who they appoint. Here's hoping.

Confirmed by red shites twitter account mate, it's over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.