#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Symapthy for the **** my arse, he’s a **** like everyone at that shithouse club, i revel in his and every rag cunts misery, never forget boys how these pricks lauded it over us and took the piss, can never be enough shite and misery showered on that shithouse football club, long may it continue to fester.

Symapthy for the **** my arse, he’s a **** like everyone at that shithouse club, i revel in his and every rag cunts misery, never forget boys how these pricks lauded it over us and took the piss, can never be enough shite and misery showered on that shithouse football club, long may it continue to fester.
Amen brother

And now the end is here and so we face that final curtain.
Ole promised the rags a reich that would last a thousand years, but fell a few years short, and towards the end he promised them wonder weapons called CR7 but in the end he decided to the decent thing and went to manage a team in Argentina

And now the end is here and so we face that final curtain.
Why so defeatist? We can still mount a rearguard action. Where's that Dunkirk spirit chaps? Anyone would think it was a lost cause. Ole is probably holed up in a bunker at a secret location in Stretford right now finalising his master plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.