#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Maybe the campaign needs a new focus…#SOP Save Our Pisscan!!! Let’s face it with him behind the scenes and his no one is bigger than the club (him) mentality they are doomed to fail

Fuck that I want the fucking old **** outed as being the root of the cancer which runs through the rancid club.

They will still be shite until the whole shit show is dismantled and replaced with people who want football to be the main thrust.

Branding and sponsorship is their speciality !

Bad luck lads n lasses. Another gallant failure, but sometimes there are miracles that even Jesus couldn't perform.
Going by the rag recruitment, it won't belong before we have another crusade on our hands.
Nice to have a couple of days R&R before the Villarreal game to catch our breath and get ready to gird our loins for the next one. Because there will be one.

His service and commitment will be missed. The win over Everton makes me less sad by a little. The appointment of another stooge assures me that the entire club is still committed to the cause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.