#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

I don’t think this Ole movement failed at all. 3 years is a long time to keep him in a job.The past derby defeats and the vocal support on the terraces recently really showed we cared.

We made a friend for life blues.

The crazy journey has taken so many unexpected turns. What’s next? :)

It’s absolutely unreal. They are all caught up in this mythology. It’s like the Prem has 19 sides and then this other one that has its own league.
Bizarre isn’t it. They are a cult and with Pisscan still lurking around the place and “The United Way” still being trotted out by everyone connected to the club I can’t see anything changing whilst Pep/Klopp and Tuchal are managing in this league.

The media big up their players so the management, board and fans actually start to believe they are good. They were talking about winning the league at the start of the season. With a midfield of Matic/Fred and Mctominay? Really?

They are all going down the “Ole steadied the ship” route now when they should be questioning why the board appointed him in the first place and why they kept him so long. Did they really believe they were making progress? I can’t see any progress at all. If this is progress, I’d like to see what regression looks like.

He's been brilliant will always be a legend in my eyes,God bless little Ole for what he's done how could any club treat a man who's been heart and soul for the team like our Ole. He'll always live in our hearts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.