#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Feel a bit sorry for Ole, the 'superstar' players at OT threw him under his own bus

I’m getting emotional with laughter watching Ole.(crying)

Question.

The Glazers have just sacked you. United fans have turned on you. You’ve won no trophies in 3 years as United manager. You’re an abject failure in football management. So why would you do a goodbye interview for Manchester United?(TV)

I’m getting emotional with laughter watching Ole.(crying)

Question.

The Glazers have just sacked you. United fans have turned on you. You’ve won no trophies in 3 years as United manager. You’re an abject failure in football management. So why would you do a goodbye interview for Manchester United?(TV)

How does he do dressing room and halftime talks? Are there any footage on youtube or somewhere? Go out, chest out? Enjoy? Sounds like a bloke who doesn’t give players a bollocking.

I can’t imagine him yelling Sit down! Stop talking!

Ole's departure represents an appalling failure on our part, almost Peter Swalesesque. I have publicly torn up my season ticket to this thread.
"You're not fit to wear the shirt"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.