#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

It looks like he's settled on a modified Mourinho tactic.

Sit back, soak up the pressure, hope the other team shits the bed, and then hoof the ball up and counter with a fluky goal.

Long may it continue.

Come on lads. A concerted effort is needed this season. A resounding win against the bluenoses today would be a brilliant boost to the campaign. All together now...

..."My old man, said...."

You Sir should be banned, you willed this win. a 1-0 would have been OK as it would have papered over the cracks but you- and you alone- caused this result.

You Sir should be banned, you willed this win. a 1-0 would have been OK as it would have papered over the cracks but you- and you alone- caused this result.
If it means the man at the wheel remains there, I'll wear it as a badge of honour. Nice to be called Sir though. Respect for your elders is an admirable trait.

I think they played very good in the 1st half.
65% possession is indication of their control of the game, but luckily they didn't create enough chances.
Wolves couldn't create 1 chances from Bissaka's side, and only world class strike from Neves let United concede.

United is the most hated club for me, but I think the addition of Maguire, Bissaka & relying on Martial & Rashford instead of Lukaku will improve them a lot this season.
Even James seems more productive than Alexis.

I think they played very good in the 1st half.
65% possession is indication of their control of the game, but luckily they didn't create enough chances.
Wolves couldn't create 1 chances from Bissaka's side, and only world class strike from Neves let United concede.

United is the most hated club for me, but I think the addition of Maguire, Bissaka & relying on Martial & Rashford instead of Lukaku will improve them a lot this season.
Even James seems more productive than Alexis.
But if they loan Sanchez out, that means it is Tony the Pony and Sir Marcus of Rashford up front every game....

Will be sacked before Bruce. Will be out by Christmas.

What former player will they appoint next? I pray Ji Sung Park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.