#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Woowar loves him.

He's safe as long as he's able to find official Tampon sponsors etc.

I think they played very good in the 1st half.
65% possession is indication of their control of the game, but luckily they didn't create enough chances.
Wolves couldn't create 1 chances from Bissaka's side, and only world class strike from Neves let United concede.

United is the most hated club for me, but I think the addition of Maguire, Bissaka & relying on Martial & Rashford instead of Lukaku will improve them a lot this season.
Even James seems more productive than Alexis.

That’s not really a great endorsement of the diving twat, though, is it?

Cant see the hobbit lasting until Christmas. I seen his interview about the penalty taker 'Whichever one of them wants to take it can take it if they feel confident, They're both our penalty kick takers'.
What a moron. Obviously no say in who's first choice penalty kick taker, If he has no control over the players in August what chance has he got come December.
Little fucking hobbit.

Cant see the hobbit lasting until Christmas. I seen his interview about the penalty taker 'Whichever one of them wants to take it can take it if they feel confident, They're both our penalty kick takers'.
What a moron. Obviously no say in who's first choice penalty kick taker, If he has no control over the players in August what chance has he got come December.
Little fucking hobbit.

LOL yes, he is as clueless as they come. No power or balls.

Gone by Christmas unfortunately. We need Giggs as caretaker again!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.