#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Oh how I’d love them to sign him again, even at the age of 37 the arrogant piece of shit won’t take a bench role in favour of Rashford or a 17 year old and will lay into the molde-y one once he realises just how inept he is. Watching that meltdown and nobody knowing what side to back would be a great laugh.

We really need to put all our considerable (in my case) weight behind this campaign. The last two (#SOL & #SOP) were, let's be honest here, abject failures and were poorly backed on here. There's quite a few on here (and you know who you are) who need to take a long, hard look at themselves. But tonight is not the time for bloodletting. I suggest we gather round the campfire and sing a u****d ditty or two. I'll lead us off....

"My old man, said....."

Come on, come on; I can't hear you at the back.

We really need to put all our considerable (in my case) weight behind this campaign. The last two (#SOL & #SOP) were, let's be honest here, abject failures and were poorly backed on here. There's quite a few on here (and you know who you are) who need to take a long, hard look at themselves. But tonight is not the time for bloodletting. I suggest we gather round the campfire and sing a u****d ditty or two. I'll lead us off....

"My old man, said....."

Every day that "Nice But Dim" remains "in charge" there is another day before they can even begin the long road back to being even a half-decent team. This campaign has my full backing. #SOO

"My old man, said....."

Surely “Build a bonfire...” is a better campfire song... ? ; )

"My old man, said....."

via Imgflip Meme Generator

"My old man, said....."

How about changing the thread title to: #FFSSOO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.