#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Doesn't matter who they appoint or sign when it's rotten from the top down lol
Correct!

When bacon face left in 2013 I made a prediction that the rags wouldn't compete (let alone win) the premier league for at least 12 years.

I honestly had no idea just how bad things really are at the swamp. Long may it continue.

Correct!

When bacon face left in 2013 I made a prediction that the rags wouldn't compete (let alone win) the premier league for at least 12 years.

I honestly had no idea just how bad things really are at the swamp. Long may it continue.
And Bacon has to watch it all..... Well done the doctors and nurses who saved him to be able to watch it.....

3W 4D 9L
Not good enough to last until Xmas unless the officials buck their ideas up and hand the rags a few wins. Even the caf faithful are starting to realise that PEG over acheived with this squad. We might need to throw the derby in December just to keep him in a job. :-(

3W 4D 9L
Not good enough to last until Xmas unless the officials buck their ideas up and hand the rags a few wins. Even the caf faithful are starting to realise that PEG over acheived with this squad. We might need to throw the derby in December just to keep him in a job. :-(
Wash your mouth out...… We are giving them f*ck all ever again after the way those c*nts have treated us over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.