#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

He’s set them up more defensively since he conned the equaliser into giving him a full contract.

As my mate at work said, Ole Gunnar Mourinho.

I am wondering if he is actually an undercover Blue ! Does enough to ensure he gets the job then spends 2 years wreaking havoc.

I am wondering if he is actually an undercover Blue ! Does enough to ensure he gets the job then spends 2 years wreaking havoc.

Wellllll, he WAS a Liverpool supporter in his Youth.

I still can't believe they appointed him. The sensible thing to do would've been to wait until the end of the season and see how things progressed. Now they have to stick with him for the duration of his contract because he's a club legend and because they don't sack managers as it's not the United way.

If you go back a few months, this was exactly the scenario many of us wanted.

New manager bounce...clamour to appoint him...rush into it as a crowd pleaser...repent at leisure.

Full credit to Our Ole, They were shit when he took over, he got them playing well when he was caretaker and they looked the real deal, then as soon as he got the gig full time he turned them back to shit. That really takes some doing.

yes, great bit of deception from ole pretending he's the real deal, the ink had not dried on the contract before the first defeat came rolling in, i bet old woody was rubbing away at it with a jiffy cloth to see if it would come off

yes, great bit of deception from ole pretending he's the real deal, the ink had not dried on the contract before the first defeat came rolling in, i bet old woody was rubbing away at it with a jiffy cloth to see if it would come off
QdUmIAgMTwyDGpzRIGWl.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.