Soriano comments on ownership, spending power & Haaland

That’s the whole point of the radio station.

Make digs at each club, just enough to annoy the fuck out of you so that you ring in and tell them how triggered you are.

They then tell every other fan base that you have been triggered.

Same for every club, just in different ways.

I know I know. The rest of the muppets on there don't bother me. I can take a joke still. But his constant slander needs shutting down. No doubt he will pick apart Soriano today to much rapture from Jim White.

It'll only continue to shift that way.

The youngest generation of players soon won't remember a time when we were shit, or when United were good.
It's true our youngest grandson is football mad, his dad is a plastic Rag, but the little one loves City we have started taking him with us, so i have to purchase a ticket as near as possible so he can sit with his grandma, but it's worth it just to see the joy on his face, he is City mad and the majority of the lads in the team he plays for are, the future is Blue

Media today largely focussing on his comments on united earning more. Left out the part about not being state owned of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.