Soriano comments on ownership, spending power & Haaland

I feel like every year someone at the club says something that we all react to as 'finally fighting back'. Sometimes a couple times a year.

It's incredible that some so-called journalists are happy to believe that for 14 years scores of auditors from independent firms have willingly signed off false accounts, that many of our sponsors have committed fraud, that all the clubs' senior hierarchy, Pep, Soriano Khaldoon, the whole lot, have all repeatedly lied about our finances, that we have bribed three judges at CAS to make a dishonest decision, that the officals at UEFA (proven to be corrupt already) have been honest in their dealings with City. They are happy to accept this incredible sequence of events, this grand conspiracy involving hundreds of people, rather than the overwhelming evidence which shows City have done nothing wrong. I know we are living in the post-truth age but surely this is all a bit of a stretch.
CAS were scathing on this subject but, of course, the media just ignored what they said.

Erm we only needed to bribe 2 judges at CAS.

Facts mate facts :-)
Yeah. The German judge was a friend of Bayern and voted against us on every item. His junior in the law firm where they worked wrote a piece afterwards “proving“ that we had breached. He then had the cheek to say he was not influenced by his boss, ”entirely independent” was the phrase he used.

He almost gets me calling in he does my head in that much. Making up words that the idiot co-presenters think are genius.

They were talking about Everton earlier and he made a suggestion they could just go to CAS to overturn any PL or FA fine. Clearly a dig at us. For someone so well read, I am surprised he would think CAS is corrupt but UEFA or any other body is impartial. And furthermore, can he not see what our fine from CAS related to, and how logical it was for City not to play ball given the evidence of corruption.

He needs someone to fucking slap him. I wish Trevor Sinclair would let me script a response for him. Just can't compete with Jordan's ego.
Jordan missed the point. Under the PL rules, there can be no appeal to CAS. That was part of our point in the recent hearing in the High Court. We contended that the “football experts” who were to assess the case were not independent, so they had to be replaced given there is no appeal.

Jordan missed the point. Under the PL rules, there can be no appeal to CAS. That was part of our point in the recent hearing in the High Court. We contended that the “football experts” who were to assess the case were not independent, so they had to be replaced given there is no appeal.

He will know that. But he knows his audience and their IQ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.