Soriano comments on ownership, spending power & Haaland

He almost gets me calling in he does my head in that much. Making up words that the idiot co-presenters think are genius.

They were talking about Everton earlier and he made a suggestion they could just go to CAS to overturn any PL or FA fine. Clearly a dig at us. For someone so well read, I am surprised he would think CAS is corrupt but UEFA or any other body is impartial. And furthermore, can he not see what our fine from CAS related to, and how logical it was for City not to play ball given the evidence of corruption.

He needs someone to fucking slap him. I wish Trevor Sinclair would let me script a response for him. Just can't compete with Jordan's ego.
That’s the whole point of the radio station.

Make digs at each club, just enough to annoy the fuck out of you so that you ring in and tell them how triggered you are.

They then tell every other fan base that you have been triggered.

Same for every club, just in different ways.

Nice to know that the fire still burns strongly within Ferran. Going to need to be strong with yet another yank owned club in the PL. Fucking Chelsea Red Sox or whatever. How long before they are in the majority and impose a franchise non relegation model

Yup ... salary caps, games of four quarters and compulsory Bud on draught in every stadium too.

It's the only language the scrotes understand. I was watching a compilation of Ferguson dealing with the press. He said, "I banned some of you for a few weeks, your job as journalists is to tell the truth, not lie, make things up and twist words. You're back now but there's no second chances, if you do it again you're banned for life." Love him or loath him he knew how to deal with those scumbags

Well, his idea of 'telling the truth' was getting them not to criticise and write exactly what he wanted. If they didn't he'd threaten their livelihood.

ferguson was the scumbag.

Well, his idea of 'telling the truth' was getting them not to criticise and write exactly what he wanted. If they didn't he'd threaten their livelihood.

ferguson was the scumbag.

Oh yes, but my point was they didn't mess with him or they were toast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.