Soriano comments on ownership, spending power & Haaland

Like annoying little flies that buzz around your head they have increased in numbers more and more,but now the push back,easily remedied by swatting the fuck out of them,maybe time to hand out a few bans from the Etihad as well,although I’d rather just slowly and quietly release a tiger into the press box and padlock the door …
So long as it’s not that bastard Tony the Tiger, he saved a penalty against Colin the King.

Jeez. He’s either been hacked or he’s drunk.

seriously though, I hope it’s a sign of things to come. Many neutral fans have already come round to believing there’s a media agenda against us, so this may spark further debate. They will twist everything, but they’re becoming a bit obvious and people generally don’t like being told what to think.
More and more people are mentioning to me in work about how the media are anti-City. There are fans of clubs from Wolves to Newcastle Boro Hull Everton Ipswich WestHam Arsenal as well as United Liverpool and City (work at a school and there are people from all over the country working there).

Even United fans are starting to see it. I’ve told them it was the same when our title rivals were them the only thing that’s changed is the redshirt team the media favour. They used to laugh at me for that and didn’t think there was that agenda there but now they see it.

He's right in everything that he's saying, just a shame that journo's and other fans won't listen. Their minds are already made up.

200.gif
Just simple facts, but something that doesn't interest the detractors and naysayers. If you shoved the facts up their noses or arses they still spout the narrative they know others want to hear, not necessarily what they believe.

Only potential negative I can see from this is maybe something is going badly with the PL investigation and this is a pre-emptive strike?

I hope I'm completely wide of the mark, of course.
I think it's more likely the other way round, that we know that we've cleared all the issues, and we can go on the attack against our attackers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.