Soriano comments on ownership, spending power & Haaland

Just simple facts, but something that doesn't interest the detractors and naysayers. If you shoved the facts up their noses or arses they still spout the narrative they know others want to hear, not necessarily what they believe.
It's incredible that some so-called journalists are happy to believe that for 14 years scores of auditors from independent firms have willingly signed off false accounts, that many of our sponsors have committed fraud, that all the clubs' senior hierarchy, Pep, Soriano Khaldoon, the whole lot, have all repeatedly lied about our finances, that we have bribed three judges at CAS to make a dishonest decision, that the officals at UEFA (proven to be corrupt already) have been honest in their dealings with City. They are happy to accept this incredible sequence of events, this grand conspiracy involving hundreds of people, rather than the overwhelming evidence which shows City have done nothing wrong. I know we are living in the post-truth age but surely this is all a bit of a stretch.

Nice to know that the fire still burns strongly within Ferran. Going to need to be strong with yet another yank owned club in the PL. Fucking Chelsea Red Sox or whatever. How long before they are in the majority and impose a franchise non relegation model
One in one out with Burnley going down :)

Only potential negative I can see from this is maybe something is going badly with the PL investigation and this is a pre-emptive strike?

I hope I'm completely wide of the mark, of course.
I actually think the opposite.

If we were guilty there’s no way we’d be opening up now, the club is too professional for that.

I actually think the opposite.

If we were guilty there’s no way we’d be opening up now, the club is too professional for that.
I think you are right. My gut feeling is that the PL inquiry is playing out just like the UEFA one. There is no evidence of wrongdoing (there never was). The investigation was launched because of pressure from our rivals and Richard Masters (PL Chief) is looking for a way out. Remember Ceferin tried to cut a deal with City before UEFA sanctioned us because he knew they had no chance at CAS. I watched Masters closely on Sunday as he handed out the medals to our players. A smile never crossed his face. He knows he is going to look like a total dickhead. He has backed the wrong horse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.