Soriano on Summer Transfers

I honestly haven't seen much of Mangala to make a judgement.
Sagna. I didn't like him after he got Zabba sent off for fuck all.

I trust the club to make the correct decisions again.

personally,I'd love to sign Isco,Barkley and the above 2.

Daz_Blue said:
In

Sagna Free
Benatia 20m
Fernando 15m
Di Maria 30m
Barkley 30m
Back Up Keeper ....pref one out of contract
Rekik back from loan
Cole Free
Very optimistic valuations
Out

Richards 7m 2m
Rodwell 7m 3m
Sinclair 2m 1m
Pantillimon 5m 2.5m
Lescott free
Giudetti 5m 750k
Clichy 10m 5m
Garcia 8m 4m

Net Spend around 50m
70m +

and I'm not too sure if I've not been a little optimistic

Cant see much happening tbh

in - sagna, Fernando and a cb (Mangala or Benatia)

Can see Lopes be given a greater squad role this season

Out - Lescott
Barry
Boyata (unless he stays just for the homegrown quota)
Richards
Sinclair
Guidetti
Pantilimon (hope he stays but he might be replaced for a homegrown backup)
Could also see Garcia leaving

Daz_Blue said:
In

Sagna Free
Benatia 20m
Fernando 15m
Di Maria 30m
Barkley 30m
Back Up Keeper ....pref one out of contract
Rekik back from loan
Cole Free

Out

Richards 7m
Rodwell 7m
Sinclair 2m
Pantillimon 5m
Lescott free
Giudetti 5m
Clichy 10m
Garcia 8m

Net Spend around 50m

We are allowed a max of 17 overseas players, we currently have 16 so after the first one out we need one in for one out. You have four out assuming back up keeper is British and only two out. (Clichy is association trained).
Personally I think Di Maria is highly unlikely.

Stoned Rose said:
Mangala
Fernando
Sagna

That'll be it imho, and that'd be good business.

bingo but could be benatia instead of mangala.

think ronny lopes will come into the left giving some pace and control

SuperSilva said:
bingo but could be benatia instead of mangala.
I've only ever seen him on Youtube, but he looks to have some fancy footwork for a defender. Exactly the sort of ball-playing defender that everyone loves nowadays. I'd like to see us successfully going the cheaper route again after last year's transfer window with us fucking off Cavani and getting Negredo instead. Not that he'll actually be that cheap, given that they paid £12m for him a year ago. Plays at right CB for Roma though, which is Vinny's position.

I'm With Stupid said:
I've only ever seen him on Youtube, but he looks to have some fancy footwork for a defender. Exactly the sort of ball-playing defender that everyone loves nowadays.I'd like to see us successfully going the cheaper route again after last year's transfer window with us fucking off Cavani and getting Negredo instead. Not that he'll actually be that cheap, given that they paid £12m for him a year ago. Plays at right CB for Roma though, which is Vinny's position.

That didn't work out too well after the previous time we won the league though; don't really want another Sinclair fiasco. We're champions, let's strengthen the squad! i.e. buy players better than what we have, or at least as good. Two or three from Fabregas, Mangala, Barkley, Sagna and Reus would do nicely and give us a good shot at the CL next season, and deepen the squad.

With the new valuations on Fernando, I really doubt now that he will be that value for money.

I thought we were getting him for not more than 7m last transfer window.

Id rather stick with Garcia, and have Fofana as fourth choice to be subbed in every now and then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.