Sorry if this disappoints some people ... but

Pam

I still have the feeling that it's going to be alright.

I think part of our problem as City fans is we think that the Rags are going to win every game, to us it's a foregone conclusion. However, in reality they will drop points and we've just gotta make sure we're in a position to take advantage when the opportunity presents itself.

salfordblues said:
I think part of our problem as City fans is we think that the Rags are going to win every game, to us it's a foregone conclusion. However, in reality they will drop points and we've just gotta make sure we're in a position to take advantage when they do.

But can you see us taking more points than them given the fixtures left?

Pam said:
I still have the feeling that it's going to be alright.

Of course it is, they still have to come to our place and that measly point will count for nothing, but instead will lead them to minus two points again !

salfordblues said:
I think part of our problem as City fans is we think that the Rags are going to win every game, to us it's a foregone conclusion. However, in reality they will drop points and we've just gotta make sure we're in a position to take advantage when they do.

and if they don't drop any points then they deserve to win the league.

Que Sera Sera...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.