Sorry My Bad English - Silva, the full Rag wind up.

Lancashire Blue said:
There's some great quotes on there:

"If you're using Google translate it proves you're actually Spanish" !!!!

"Hey guys... ive been reading what canary_10 has been posting these last 2 days and ive finally found a link to show tht everything he has posted has been the truth!!!! here is the link.... but i still think that we will need official confirmation b4 we get to happy"
Hahaha it's brilliant.

I like this one too - Saniya was my biggest supporter on their. He found it hard to take.

Canary_10:
He join United on my telly. Very strange.

Saniya693:
OH REALYYYYYY!!! SERIOUSLY JUST STOP CHATTING ALRIGHT!!! HE'S SIGNED FOR SCUMBAGS SHITTY!!! U WERE JUST CHATTING *** ALL THE TIME!!!!!

the best bit are the messages of support after you were completely rumbled...

hey canary_10 calm down i along with others believe u r saying the truth, ignore those who are calling u a liar or dont believe u. you r just telling us news abt silva, and just carry on doing that, we appreciate it!

if you are saying these things about canary you have to have more evidence mate. go way and suport the bitters

There is no point blaming Canary or Nightstar. The Glazers have used United's profit to pay for bank mortgage instead of reinvesting it
in players and etc. It's time for the fans to stand up and ask the Glazers to leave.

This is one of my favourites aswell...

"I can't believe that two of my favorite players in Tevez and Silva are playing for City. I'm completely gutted. United are in deep trouble. If City are able to get players like Silva to come to them without the promise of Champions League what will happen when they do finally get in the Champions League?"

whatever i htink we should get rid of this thread no point now!!!! neways i think we should go for ozil he's stronger than silva. he is impressing at the world cup while silva is just well on the bench! now think abt it silva may find it difficult to adjust to the premier league!!!

Fuck me !!!
They couldn`t afford Silva so how the fuck would they be able to find money for Ozil,whose valuation on this WC to date has probably risen by another £10M ???
Deluded bastards every one of `em !!
You shouldn`t laugh though.
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
pmsl

Brilliant

what makes it even funnier, is that it looks like it is the official united forum run by the club. Is that right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.