Sorry My Bad English - Silva, the full Rag wind up.

ono said:
mcfc_ms said:
Brilliant

what makes it even funnier, is that it looks like it is the official united forum run by the club. Is that right?
Yeah it's the Real McCoy.

haha, makes it even better then.

Great work

You are totaly mislead mate... Manchester United has never bought a starstudded player in 100yrs of its history.. And still we are with 18 EPL titles and 11 FA cups n 3 CL titles..ManCity will spend a billion on players like Silva for 10 more years.. and will end up like portsmouth in the relegation zone. I bet on dat.. This will even happen to Chelsea soon

Lollosaurus.

rassclot said:
well done mate. absolutely hilarious. best laugh since the adam teese wind up.
Agreed. By the way, what happened to Teese. He was supposed to be on trial on May 13 but it must have been put back for some reason. Anyone know when he's up again?

Couldn't help myself...

"Hey mates it just announce on Radio Nou that United have made official offer for Juan Mata because of missing Silva. I can keep you update."

<a class="postlink" href="http://community.manutd.com/forums/p/108737/1066573.aspx#1066573" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://community.manutd.com/forums/p/10 ... px#1066573</a>

Hat off to you for this,brilliant reading!!!

Took my favourite quote from it all....sums them up to a tee!

Re: David Silva - I said all along he would be open to a move
for once i see sensibility from a fan.. the way i see it is.. if skysports hasnt reported it.. then its not real wat so ever.. if they do then its 70% true.. if Man Utd site say it on their news then its 100% end of!

look at this bitter moron on that rag forum. according to his logic fabregas must be a bag of shite as well. the deluded twat even thinks bacon face has 'something up his sleeve'. only the key to the ot drinks cabinet pal.

Silva is overated. Why isnt he a regular starter for the Spanish team? Dont give me that *** that they have too many quality midfielder cos so have Argentina, Brazil but they still play Messi and Kaka respectively. If Silva was so good then he would be indespensable to the national team like Xavi and Villa is. The guy is over rated and I believe SAF has something up his sleeve in regards to who he's going to sign this year. Our squad is mor than capable of challenging for honours next year regardless who City sign. We have one person City will NEVER have and thats SAF!! Bring it on

rassclot said:
look at this bitter moron on that rag forum. according to his logic fabregas must be a bag of shite as well. the deluded twat even thinks bacon face has 'something up his sleeve'. only the key to the ot drinks cabinet pal.

Silva is overated. Why isnt he a regular starter for the Spanish team? Dont give me that *** that they have too many quality midfielder cos so have Argentina, Brazil but they still play Messi and Kaka respectively. If Silva was so good then he would be indespensable to the national team like Xavi and Villa is. The guy is over rated and I believe SAF has something up his sleeve in regards to who he's going to sign this year. Our squad is mor than capable of challenging for honours next year regardless who City sign. We have one person City will NEVER have and thats SAF!! Bring it on

SAF silly auld fecker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.