sorry to pull it.

bobmcfc said:
right so im gathering its not the chelsea player were linked to. were reports of things being "done" hasty ?

Chelsea Player = Done Deal.. nothing changed. I said something told to me in confidence,, so I edited the post..

De Niro said something to confirm from a source at City.. thats why he pulled it....
The player(s) doesnt (dont) want the details discussed.....

I assume that they might be a bit miffed about who released the info..i.e someone might get a kick in the arse.

Rumours and "done deal" claims are legio on all footy forums during silly season.

paddystyle said:
PistonBlue said:
Well if the club are reading this, I'd be well happy with the two players mentioned!
that's it sorted then

if there reading it now

bellamy is shit

get kaka,lahm,villa,ribery,buffon and give me 10m in £10 notes. im poor and would love to be rich.....thanks xx

ps a cheque will do

levets said:
De Niro said something to confirm from a source at City.. thats why he pulled it....
The player(s) doesnt (dont) want the details discussed.....
So are said player(s) also getting related items pulled from SSN, BBC, etc etc.?

Thought not.

Bluemoon115 said:
Just to ask, does anyone know when any announcement is likely to be made?
there was no usual press conference today,i heard talk that there was gonna be one at 8 oclock tonight,but that coul be shite,there'll be a press conference tomorrow for the forest game

Yeah, whatever you do, don't mention the players involved. Given that it might upset the club and we must rebuild our Bridge with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.