sorry to pull it.

just noticed theres a google adsense bot in the active users list on the bottom....

even google wanna know whats going on here! lol

biffa said:
Yeah, whatever you do, don't mention the players involved. Given that it might upset the club and we must rebuild our Bridge with them.
Otherwise the relationship between the club and the fans will start Wayne-ing.

I can see it now " Kaka done deal on Bluemoon forum" City representatives and kaka then pull out of the deal.
Bolloxs..
Its clear we know sweet fa and we are guessing on snippets, rumours, hopes and aspirations.

So to get the right info all you have to do is look at the threads that get pulled
So no KAKA NO BUFFON NO VILLA [ect]

levets said:
lancs blue said:
levets said:
De Niro said something to confirm from a source at City.. thats why he pulled it....
The player(s) doesnt (dont) want the details discussed.....
So are said player(s) also getting related items pulled from SSN, BBC, etc etc.?

Thought not.

SSN,BBC etc don't quote the players... big difference. as i said something was said on here that could land the player and MCFC in trouble...

Right, so you mean we tapped one of them up.

bluwes said:
bluwes said:
de niro said:
had word the club are miffed at stuff like "done deals"
could hinder future signings.
fair enough i say.

Bill, I just started another thread asking the question, surely there are going to be comments on almost every thread that could imply certain players are signing for us

Blimey you've even pulled my thread now !!

Sorry. No you didnt it was in the main Forum. I'm getting confused myself now, as well as quoting myself twice in the same thread.

Roll on 2nd Feb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.