sorry to pull it.

Peoples jobs privacy agreements etc etc I understand your reasons guess we have to be careful what we publish so to speak. Please correct me if im wrong.

bobmcfc said:
paddystyle said:
PistonBlue said:
Well if the club are reading this, I'd be well happy with the two players mentioned!
that's it sorted then

if there reading it now

bellamy is shit

get kaka,lahm,villa,ribery,buffon and give me 10m in £10 notes. im poor and would love to be rich.....thanks xx

ps a cheque will do

just incase city didnt see the first time

biffa said:
Yeah, whatever you do, don't mention the players involved. Given that it might upset the club and we must rebuild our Bridge with them.

Ha ha PMSL good one!

Damn, I'd just bought 2 shirts with Given and Bridge on! I can see where they are coming from though, I'm sure Arsene Wenger is on Bluemoon Transfer Forum all the time checking on who City might be signing so he can step in and steal the players! If the story is true then I think they have got bigger fish to fry than on this forum, maybe they should look at the Daily Mail and other newspapers running the stories! Hardly secret information is it?!?!

lets not beat around the bush...

if there is a press conference to unveil 2 new players anytime soon,

i just pray that we havent bought back corradi and samaras...

anyone else and ill be happy.... except craig bell-end-amy.

lancs blue said:
levets said:
De Niro said something to confirm from a source at City.. thats why he pulled it....
The player(s) doesnt (dont) want the details discussed.....
So are said player(s) also getting related items pulled from SSN, BBC, etc etc.?

Thought not.

SSN,BBC etc don't quote the players... big difference. as i said something was said on here that could land the player and MCFC in trouble...

Seems like overkill to me, if we look at the "Done Deal" threads on here we've probably signed every big name player in La Liga, Serie A and the PL over the last few weeks - and most of them were saying they have "reliable sources".

It stands to reason that once in a while someone is going to get it right even if most don't really have a clue. Actually pulling a thread listing the name of a player who has complained because he is going to sign for City seems to point at the player more than not.

Apart from the fact I never read the damn thread - SOMEONE SEND ME A PM !!! :-) I promise I won't repeat it, lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.