sorry to pull it.

well it's good that they are watching this forum; maybe they'll notice how many people do not want Bellamy, especially since the manager owns golf clubs.

A powerful statement for this forum.

Well done Ric, you've created THE DADDY of city forums.

i had read the whole thread anyway however i must say i am a tad disappointed about it being pulled.

does this mean that all we are now going to have is a succession of wums and long shot bollox as anyone with a slight piece of decent news is not going to spill the beans???

off topic slightly but does this mean that Ajay talks nonsense as surely if his infois reliable he would have been "plugged" by now??? (i am an ajay believer btw but confused....)

Rammy Blue said:
i had read the whole thread anyway however i must say i am a tad disappointed about it being pulled.

does this mean that all we are now going to have is a succession of wums and long shot bollox as anyone with a slight piece of decent news is not going to spill the beans???

off topic slightly but does this mean that Ajay talks nonsense as surely if his infois reliable he would have been "plugged" by now??? (i am an ajay believer btw but confused....)
i thought exactly the same either he is in for a bollocking,or he is being used to feed us info on purpose?

uwerosler28 said:
Rammy Blue said:

i thought exactly the same either he is in for a bollocking,or he is being used to feed us info on purpose?

A definite possibility.

Also it would depend on how much communication there is between Cook and ADUG on this type of issue, I'm not inclined to think that conversations between the two parties start with : " Eh up Sheikh, seen bluemoon today, it's a right laff innit?"

To be honest I'm not entirely sure why it was pulled, still trying to find out. If the person who posted the thread originally requested it be pulled that's fair enough I guess. It certainly doesn't mean any other ITK posts will be pulled though.

I know for a fact that very senior people at City read the site, but I've never had a request from the club to remove topics or anything similar.

Ric said:
To be honest I'm not entirely sure why it was pulled, still trying to find out. If the person who posted the thread originally requested it be pulled that's fair enough I guess. It certainly doesn't mean any other ITK posts will be pulled though.

I know for a fact that very senior people at City read the site, but I've never had a request from the club to remove topics or anything similar.

Ric,

if you have the ability to read 'MY' post that I edited.... then you will understand; and realise why De Niro pulled the thread... dead simple really! As I said, the source of my info asked me to edit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.