Sorry to say this, but...

Soulboy said:
Pigeonho said:
Its all the fucking time though, you have little digs about me supporting united just because I dare speak out against city fans who I think are dicks. 1988 my first game v QPR, never looked back since. As I have said before though, if a City fan is being a dick, i'll degrade him 100%. The ones who used to chuck bottles at buses from outside the Albert. Dicks. The ones who reportedly pegged som Polish locals last night. Dicks. Just because they're blue, doesn't make them immune to a slating, yet I get the impression from you that its almost against the rules to slate a blue, which is what I have got from how you pull me for whenever I dare say anything against a City fan.

I have no problem with your views on City fans... but it's a bit rich when you don't make similar comments about Rag fans.

I've noticed that when rags fans are up for discussion as dickheads you are noticeable by your absence.

Also the "Let's all hope Wayne Rooney has a great European Champions League Campaign because it will help England" thread wasn't one of your better ideas if I recall correctly!

To be fair, I'm not the only one who has noticed this...

But like I said earlier, enough is enough. I will foe you and we can go our separate ways.

Have a good life.
You can't buy class.

m27 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Cant remember the last time the whole team celebrated a goal.

If your suggesting players dont get on with him, we'll narrow down the ones who arent playing that often, and the one's just not good enough, (all Hughes signings) you wont find many more.........Professionals thats the key word, Sheringham and Campball never got on, but managed to play for England.

It was Sheringham and Andy Cole.

yep ment to put cole or else i would of said spurs, fuck knows why i put campball.

Mancio said:
jimharri said:
Make an account? Sorry; I'm a bit thick, and you'll have to explain that one to me.

I'm sorry mate , I'm using google translate.

try to count how many millions you will lose sales all Mancini players

and then how many millions you will lose sales all Hughes players.
Granted; a lot of Hughes' signings were wide of the mark; Lescott, RSC, Bridge and SWP to name 4 (although I, like many on here, were delighted at the time he re- signed for us. Pity he's a shadow of his former self. As for Kolo and Ade, I'd hold onto them. Barry? I'm not sure about him. He's got the acceleration of a car ferry. And as far as Bellamy is concerned, that is one of Mancini's greatest mistakes, letting him go to Cardiff whilst holding on to other, poorer players. And as for getting our money back on players signed by RM, I don't know that we'd get back all we paid for Yaya, Milner or Mario.

jimharri said:
Mancio said:
I'm sorry mate , I'm using google translate.

try to count how many millions you will lose sales all Mancini players

and then how many millions you will lose sales all Hughes players.
Granted; a lot of Hughes' signings were wide of the mark; Lescott, RSC, Bridge and SWP to name 4 (although I, like many on here, were delighted at the time he re- signed for us. Pity he's a shadow of his former self. As for Kolo and Ade, I'd hold onto them. Barry? I'm not sure about him. He's got the acceleration of a car ferry. And as far as Bellamy is concerned, that is one of Mancini's greatest mistakes, letting him go to Cardiff whilst holding on to other, poorer players. And as for getting our money back on players signed by RM, I don't know that we'd get back all we paid for Yaya, Milner or Mario.

Prob end up getting Yaya for free when Mario leaves, stevie ireland aint even looking like an 8m player at the mo, so im not having we paid 24 for milly as we never, we paid 16 and s.i.

Ticket For Schalke said:
jimharri said:

Prob end up getting Yaya for free when Mario leaves, stevie ireland aint even looking like an 8m player at the mo, so im not having we paid 24 for milly as we never, we paid 16 and s.i.

this

don't want to get in a debate as to whether we've exchanged attacking football for defensive football and ended up in the same position as we were 12 months ago what worries me tonight and over the last couple of games is Roberto stood on touch line constantly shaking his head, don't think it does much of team moral is he head shaking cos he don't know what to do next or at the standard of play from the players he's put on the field,been telling myself its just a blip but this blips going from game to game and sundays going to be another big test then wednesdays going to be another huge challenge, the last league derby don't think we created a decent chance if we lose that this forum will well and truly go into melt down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.