Sorry to say this, but...

Pigeonho said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
In those 6 weeks we have a lot of games, if we pick the same amount of points up in the next 6 weeks as Hughes did during the next 6 weeks or so last year then Mancini will be under extreme pressure and rightly so however at the moment he's two points behind where we were at this time last season under Hughes which is hardly anything to worry about as were still 4th. If Mancini is 4th in 6 weeks time then it'll be an improvement on where we were when Hughes was sacked as we were in 6th and slipping down the table slowly but surely, if we maintain 4th from now till Christmas then it'll mean were doing quite well and picking up points because if we didn't then we'd find ourselves further down the table. Take your point with regards to Carling Cup but Mancini could easily have us into the next round of the Europe Leauge and be 4th come Christmas.

With 150 mil being spend in the summer where do you think we should be now?
Well we shouldn't be getting beat 3-0 at home, losing pathetically away to Wolves and being made to look silly in a second half v a Polish team. Not being arrogant, but you asked where we should be with £150m being spent, and thats my honest answer.

So you don't expect any blips because we spent £150m? I'm sorry but your expectations are ridiculous if you think thats the case. United failed to win in 4 successive away games this season, Barca have won 1 of their last 9 away games in the champs leauge and lost to a promoted club at home. Blips happen, it's not ideal but even the best teams with the best players have them

Soulboy said:
m27 said:

Ah, you spotted that as well!!!

It's always the little things...
'Kin ell Soulboy, do you want me to come and do a little show in my City shirt to show you i'm a blue? Believe me, unlike certain posters on here who trawl united forums, i'm not in the habit of posting 6.5k posts on a forum of a club i'm not a fan of. Ask 'pam' if she's a blue. She spends alot of time on the red cafe forum. I spend 100% of my free, City time on here because whether you like it or not, i'm a blue. What i'm not though is a sheep. I don't agree with nob heads just to fit in. If a blue is being a ****, i'll call him a ****. If the team and manager are doing shit, i'll call them shit. I could be a sheep and wear my blue tinted specs, but I live in the real world and so I say it as I see it. Can we stop with all the insinuations i'm a fucking united fan now, please?<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:15 am --<br /><br />
Failsworth_Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Well we shouldn't be getting beat 3-0 at home, losing pathetically away to Wolves and being made to look silly in a second half v a Polish team. Not being arrogant, but you asked where we should be with £150m being spent, and thats my honest answer.

So you don't expect any blips because we spent £150m? I'm sorry but your expectations are ridiculous if you think thats the case. United failed to win in 4 successive away games this season, Barca have won 1 of their last 9 away games in the champs leauge and lost to a promoted club at home. Blips happen, it's not ideal but even the best teams with the best players have them
You're one of a few I can have a decent debate on here with. Its the performances mate, the performances are pretty shit to be honest. We look anything but a team. Ade scored tonight and 3 players joined him in his celebration. I read that as a lack of team spirit and who can we blame for that? There is something which is not right and the performances are reflecting that.

Pigeonho said:
Soulboy said:
Ah, you spotted that as well!!!

It's always the little things...
'Kin ell Soulboy, do you want me to come and do a little show in my City shirt to show you i'm a blue? Believe me, unlike certain posters on here who trawl united forums, i'm not in the habit of posting 6.5k posts on a forum of a club i'm not a fan of. Ask 'pam' if she's a blue. She spends alot of time on the red cafe forum. I spend 100% of my free, City time on here because whether you like it or not, i'm a blue. What i'm not though is a sheep. I don't agree with nob heads just to fit in. If a blue is being a ****, i'll call him a ****. If the team and manager are doing shit, i'll call them shit. I could be a sheep and wear my blue tinted specs, but I live in the real world and so I say it as I see it. Can we stop with all the insinuations i'm a fucking united fan now, please?

-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:15 am --

Failsworth_Blue said:
You're one of a few I can have a decent debate on here with. Its the performances mate, the performances are pretty shit to be honest. We look anything but a team. Ade scored tonight and 3 players joined him in his celebration. I read that as a lack of team spirit and who can we blame for that? There is something which is not right and the performances are reflecting that.

Cant remember the last time the whole team celebrated a goal.

If your suggesting players dont get on with him, we'll narrow down the ones who arent playing that often, and the one's just not good enough, (all Hughes signings) you wont find many more.........Professionals thats the key word, Sheringham and Campball never got on, but managed to play for England.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Pigeonho said:
'Kin ell Soulboy, do you want me to come and do a little show in my City shirt to show you i'm a blue? Believe me, unlike certain posters on here who trawl united forums, i'm not in the habit of posting 6.5k posts on a forum of a club i'm not a fan of. Ask 'pam' if she's a blue. She spends alot of time on the red cafe forum. I spend 100% of my free, City time on here because whether you like it or not, i'm a blue. What i'm not though is a sheep. I don't agree with nob heads just to fit in. If a blue is being a ****, i'll call him a ****. If the team and manager are doing shit, i'll call them shit. I could be a sheep and wear my blue tinted specs, but I live in the real world and so I say it as I see it. Can we stop with all the insinuations i'm a fucking united fan now, please?

-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:15 am --

Cant remember the last time the whole team celebrated a goal.

Balotelli's 1st and only

Witney Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Digress. Exactly why am I a cock?

Because you're suggesting Mancini should go after less than a year

Knee jerking cock
Am I?! No, i'm not. I'm saying the previous manager went when he had done more than what this manager has done so far, ye this manager has spent £150m more. You've just told me never to listen to anything you have to say again, so nice one for that.

150M really ? it dont seem to me , AFAIK silva 24m , yaya 24m , boateng 11m , balotelli 19m , kolarov 16m , milner 16 + 0 that is what ireland really worth = 110 m

anyway , if you want to sell in the January transfer window yaya , milner , balotelli , silva , kolarov and boateng i think you didnt lose a much money

instead if you try to sell the likes of RSC , SWP , lescott , kolo , bellamy , given , bridge , barry , adebayor.... ermmm

Tevez excluded virtually all purchases hughes

would be a bloodbath

Pigeonho said:
Witney Blue said:
Because you're suggesting Mancini should go after less than a year

Knee jerking cock
Am I?! No, i'm not. I'm saying the previous manager went when he had done more than what this manager has done so far, ye this manager has spent £150m more. You've just told me never to listen to anything you have to say again, so nice one for that.

Snap

Cock

m27 said:
My take on it is this....

When everyone is fit, I have no problem with the way Mancini sets the team up, it isn't to everyone's liking but I've stuck up for him because he has got results and I have recognised what he is trying to achieve.

However, he needs to be more flexible and when he has different players at his disposal he has play to their stengths, not his.

Tonight is a perfect example. Why not play 4 4 1 1 or 4 4 2 with Milner and Vieira in the middle and Johnson and SWP on the 'correct' flanks? We had Boateng in midfield for a period on Saturday and tonight we had Zab; why have we got square pegs in round holes with all the money that's been spent?

I've been a staunch supporter of Mancini and gave him the benefit of the doubt on Saturday (despite him fucking up from start to finish) but that's the second time in a week he's been culpable.

It's a worry. A real fucking worry.

This for me. The players need a system(s) that plays to their strengths. Some of them look stifled within the system that is imposed on them. I do wonder if he can adapt to suit. But I'm prepared to wait and see to find out.

Pigeonho... I was actually commenting to M27, not you.

He made the point about "Sparky" and how it pissed him off.
And so I commented that..."it's the little things"... THAT PISS YOU OFF!

Geddit?

Good.

I said previously I had given up on my views about you as it was leading us both nowhere, and that still stands (unless you come on here extolling the virtues of Gary Neville as our next manager!)...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.