Sorry to say this, but...

Mancio said:
150M really ? it dont seem to me , AFAIK silva 24m , yaya 24m , boateng 11m , balotelli 19m , kolarov 16m = 94m

anyway , if you want to sell in the January transfer window yaya , milner , balotelli , silva , kolarov and boateng i think you didnt lose a much money

instead if you try to sell the likes of RSC , SWP , lescott , kolo , bellamy , given , bridge , barry , adebayor.... ermmm

Tevez excluded virtually all purchases hughes

would be a bloodbath
Funny how you don't mention VK or Nigel, both Hughes signings as well.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Pigeonho said:
'Kin ell Soulboy, do you want me to come and do a little show in my City shirt to show you i'm a blue? Believe me, unlike certain posters on here who trawl united forums, i'm not in the habit of posting 6.5k posts on a forum of a club i'm not a fan of. Ask 'pam' if she's a blue. She spends alot of time on the red cafe forum. I spend 100% of my free, City time on here because whether you like it or not, i'm a blue. What i'm not though is a sheep. I don't agree with nob heads just to fit in. If a blue is being a ****, i'll call him a ****. If the team and manager are doing shit, i'll call them shit. I could be a sheep and wear my blue tinted specs, but I live in the real world and so I say it as I see it. Can we stop with all the insinuations i'm a fucking united fan now, please?

-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:15 am --

You're one of a few I can have a decent debate on here with. Its the performances mate, the performances are pretty shit to be honest. We look anything but a team. Ade scored tonight and 3 players joined him in his celebration. I read that as a lack of team spirit and who can we blame for that? There is something which is not right and the performances are reflecting that.

Cant remember the last time the whole team celebrated a goal.

If your suggesting players dont get on with him, we'll narrow down the ones who arent playing that often, and the one's just not good enough, (all Hughes signings) you wont find many more.........Professionals thats the key word, Sheringham and Campball never got on, but managed to play for England.

It was Sheringham and Andy Cole.

Sabster said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Cant remember the last time the whole team celebrated a goal.

Balotelli's 1st and only

not all the team like i said, also ballotelli didnt run away from his players he went into them , also where as adebayor run away from the rest of them, players have diff ways of reflecting on goals. plus first goal for his new club and being 19 is alot diff to ade scoring a standard goal.

jimharri said:
Mancio said:
150M really ? it dont seem to me , AFAIK silva 24m , yaya 24m , boateng 11m , balotelli 19m , kolarov 16m = 94m

anyway , if you want to sell in the January transfer window yaya , milner , balotelli , silva , kolarov and boateng i think you didnt lose a much money

instead if you try to sell the likes of RSC , SWP , lescott , kolo , bellamy , given , bridge , barry , adebayor.... ermmm

Tevez excluded virtually all purchases hughes

would be a bloodbath
Funny how you don't mention VK or Nigel, both Hughes signings as well.

you are right mate , just forgot , feel free to add them and make an account

Soulboy said:
Pigeonho... I was actually commenting to M27, not you.

He made the point about "Sparky" and how it pissed him off.
And so I commented that..."it's the little things"... THAT PISS YOU OFF!

Geddit?

Good.

I said previously I had given up on my views about you as it was leading us both nowhere, and that still stands (unless you come on here extolling the virtues of Gary Neville as our next manager!)...
Its all the fucking time though, you have little digs about me supporting united just because I dare speak out against city fans who I think are dicks. 1988 my first game v QPR, never looked back since. As I have said before though, if a City fan is being a dick, i'll degrade him 100%. The ones who used to chuck bottles at buses from outside the Albert. Dicks. The ones who reportedly pegged som Polish locals last night. Dicks. Just because they're blue, doesn't make them immune to a slating, yet I get the impression from you that its almost against the rules to slate a blue, which is what I have got from how you pull me for whenever I dare say anything against a City fan.

We are mirroring last seasons failing albeit minus the Carling cup run but still can qualify for the Europa League. The only crumb of comfort this season is that it can be rectfied is when we can bang a few heads together.

jimharri said:
Mancio said:
you are right mate , just forgot , feel free to add them and make an account
Make an account? Sorry; I'm a bit thick, and you'll have to explain that one to me.

I'm sorry mate , I'm using google translate.

try to count how many millions you will lose sales all Mancini players

and then how many millions you will lose sales all Hughes players.

Pigeonho said:
Soulboy said:
Pigeonho... I was actually commenting to M27, not you.

He made the point about "Sparky" and how it pissed him off.
And so I commented that..."it's the little things"... THAT PISS YOU OFF!

Geddit?

Good.

I said previously I had given up on my views about you as it was leading us both nowhere, and that still stands (unless you come on here extolling the virtues of Gary Neville as our next manager!)...
Its all the fucking time though, you have little digs about me supporting united just because I dare speak out against city fans who I think are dicks. 1988 my first game v QPR, never looked back since. As I have said before though, if a City fan is being a dick, i'll degrade him 100%. The ones who used to chuck bottles at buses from outside the Albert. Dicks. The ones who reportedly pegged som Polish locals last night. Dicks. Just because they're blue, doesn't make them immune to a slating, yet I get the impression from you that its almost against the rules to slate a blue, which is what I have got from how you pull me for whenever I dare say anything against a City fan.

I have no problem with your views on City fans... but it's a bit rich when you don't make similar comments about Rag fans.

I've noticed that when rags fans are up for discussion as dickheads you are noticeable by your absence.

Also the "Let's all hope Wayne Rooney has a great European Champions League Campaign because it will help England" thread wasn't one of your better ideas if I recall correctly!

To be fair, I'm not the only one who has noticed this...

But like I said earlier, enough is enough. I will foe you and we can go our separate ways.

Have a good life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.