soup

Most soups are good . I am a fan of Oxtail but then like i say most soups are good , some posh ones mentioned in the thread too. I am gonna nick those recipes too and impress the other half, cheers

soup is not food and could never be classed as a treat, just had a bank holiday domino's mmmmmm........

Rodney said:
Pea and ham probably OK. Look, I dont make the rules.

Peas are legumes though, these rules suck.

Minestrone has beans in, but you don't slag that off, i think you have some kind of unjust prejudice against my spicy bean soup.

Away and make friends with Lee Bradbury, you can be irrationally prejudiced buddies together.

Pah.

pee dubya said:
Rodney said:
Pea and ham probably OK. Look, I dont make the rules.

Peas are legumes though, these rules suck.

Minestrone has beans in, but you don't slag that off, i think you have some kind of unjust prejudice against my spicy bean soup.

Away and make friends with Lee Bradbury, you can be irrationally prejudiced buddies together.

Pah.

You probably also eat hot custard with traditional sponge type puddings (no evidence for this but the assumption is justifiable). This is also against the rules.

2qkm3c9.jpg

Soup!

Oxtail, yeah!! and mulligatawny. Most other flavours, too. Soup is one of the few foods that I enjoy which is not full of fat or sugar, though the salt level can be pretty high.

Can't have everything, though, hey?

Keep it coming.

(Anybody checked out cuppasoups, lately. They're excellent now.)

Curried mint and mushroom is my own recipe and is very unusual. Great for the winter as is my cauliflower & blue cheese cream

Summer. Cream of courgette and Gazpachio both served ice cold. Sounds mingin' but until you try...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.