soup

Rodney said:
pee dubya said:
Rodney said:
Pea and ham probably OK. Look, I dont make the rules.

Peas are legumes though, these rules suck.

Minestrone has beans in, but you don't slag that off, i think you have some kind of unjust prejudice against my spicy bean soup.

Away and make friends with Lee Bradbury, you can be irrationally prejudiced buddies together.

Pah.

You probably also eat hot custard with traditional sponge type puddings (no evidence for this but the assumption is justifiable). This is also against the rules.

WTF is wrong with custard and sponge pudding?!

You've got some wierd arse rules going on in your life mate.

Custard, Sponge Pudding and a dop of Ice Cream that all melts through it, lovely.

pee dubya said:
Spicy bean soup!

Fry up a load of bacon, garlic, and onions. Make up some stock, whatever kind you like, add a tin of tomatoes and a tin or 2 of kidney beans in chilli sauce and some chopped potatoes and simmer away till it thickens up and the potato cooks (can add whatever else you like, carrots, lentils, peppers whatever), then season and spice it up with whatever you like, tabasco, cayenne pepper, paprika, cumin, salt, pepper etc

Probably best for winter though, so it's a bit late.

You can't go wrong with soup, just keep adding stuff until it tastes good.

Sorry mate but thats a stew........

Home made leek soup for me

I made some leek and potato soup last week. It was top notch.

I love soup and make it quite a lot. It's cheap and easy.

Heinz Tomato, with a couple of slices of white bread to dunk in it.

Mmmmm.

Garrinchas---Dog said:
pee dubya said:
Spicy bean soup!

Fry up a load of bacon, garlic, and onions. Make up some stock, whatever kind you like, add a tin of tomatoes and a tin or 2 of kidney beans in chilli sauce and some chopped potatoes and simmer away till it thickens up and the potato cooks (can add whatever else you like, carrots, lentils, peppers whatever), then season and spice it up with whatever you like, tabasco, cayenne pepper, paprika, cumin, salt, pepper etc

FFS is soup and it has legumes in it, people are just going to have to deal with it.

It's not slow cooked, it's not a main meal, it's got lots of liquid in it, it's not got huge chunks of veg, it can be consumed from a cup without a spoon if you want, it's not a stew.

pee dubya said:
Garrinchas---Dog said:
pee dubya said:
Spicy bean soup!

FFS is soup and it has legumes in it, people are just going to have to deal with it.

It's not slow cooked, it's not a main meal, it's got lots of liquid in it, it's not got huge chunks of veg, it can be consumed from a cup without a spoon if you want, it's not a stew.

lol - soup - touchy subject

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.