Sour grapes by Reading fans

Don't need to click on another clubs forum to read posts slagging our players/tactics/squad - there's plenty on here thank you very much
;-)

Leicester_royal said:
Jimmy Kebe was our winger, he's a bit of an enigma.

When he is on song he is a world beater, but there are games when you wonder if he is playing. Been in good nick recently.

Glad you enjoyed the trip.

I watched Kebe against everton, he made our Jo look like a world beater. Did much better yesterday.

i love being hated by other fans.
the days of being little ole humble ickle city everyones second team are gone and i'm glad.
and as de niro says it could have been an avalanche.

southern muppet said:
Lucky13 said:
This from a club who's owner is so vain he names the stadium after himself. Class.

Dunno what it is about chairmen in this part of the world naming football stadia after themselves - John Madejski, Firoz Kassam - both cunts. Oh wait I've answered my own question...

and did you see his interview after the game "we deserved at least a draw".........WTF

Only read the first page. Couldn't see anything that I found really objectionable. We didn't play well and nicked a goal at a corner. But that is a cup match all over.

Had to smile at the guy who thought the cretin Probert had a good game. I seriously believe that he cannot have passed the exam for refs at Grade 3, if they still have Grade 3. And it was obvious that the Law book he was using was not the one that the FA have on their website. "You're worse than Crappenberg!" was the most appropriate chant of the day!

One of them wrote..."how he used to like City fans, but spent the entire match complaining of CAPITALISM", he then went onto report how he hoped the scum beat us at Wembly.....Ohhhh the irony.

I can't argue with a lot of them TBH we lack a cutting edge and struggle against any kind of organised defence.

Anyway best of luck to Reading and their promotion chances.

Well apart from that one who calls himself "St Pauline" he's a right bitter classless tart.

Not arsed about Reading tbh..their fans were too mouthy when in the prem but they got their come uppance..

Reading never looked like scoring...for city it was just a matter of when.

They played well, we played poorly for the first half and made it a laboured affair in the second.

The right result..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.