Sour grapes by Reading fans

Who cares what the Fans of the LOSING team had to say. They didnt muster a decent chance all game and city beat them in FIRST GEAR. You dont win the FA CUP by beating readin 6-0 in the quater final but you do get to the semi by beating them 1-0. I think the need to realise we played viera only to give someone else a rest not because we wanted two holding mids, dejong needed game time after his spell out.

The Pink Panther said:
southern muppet said:
Dunno what it is about chairmen in this part of the world naming football stadia after themselves - John Madejski, Firoz Kassam - both cunts. Oh wait I've answered my own question...

and did you see his interview after the game "we deserved at least a draw".........WTF
That doesn't bother me. He should try to keep their spirits up since there weren't any egregious refereeing errors against them, the pitch was in good shape, etc. They played probably about as well as they can play and barely threatened. Now they go back to fighting for the best spot they can in their division. He will want them feeling positive.

I laughed heartily at the Richards being fat thing. Guy probably has a bodyfat % of less than 7, lol. Thats fucking amazing for how big he is.

Christ, im a near-pro bodybuilder and i'd take his genetics any day over mine.

markreaderroyal said:
Hi Proud reading supporter here

I was at game and was in 113 very quietly with a freind from france who has never seen and game in england and wanted too see a top four side( which city wiill be)

i for one have no sour grapes as obviously city with there resources and quality shone through at the end.

i believe that we were well organised and worked hard and you could see that by the city players and fans celebrating at the end. we gace you a game and you came out on top.

I was expecting more from city and although sideway passing and keeping ball is good it looked very italian. i like the way we play as we use the good old fashioned wing play and are quick on the counter attack.
i can honestly say that i am never bored watching reading as its exciting.
i hope that you change manager as with the quality you have you deserve more than defesive italian football( imagine what keegan could have done with those players) Best player for man city nigel de jong(different class) worst player viera (shocking)
anyway i dont care who wins fa cup as im a reading fan but its nice to be beat by winners which i think you will
all the best in future

What really fooks me off with some fans is that many City fans me included welcomed Reading fans to the ground before the game and i was one who said hard luck to one of the reading fans on the way out - no malice no smart arsenees from my side to see posts like that utterely fooks me off.

Next time and if indeed there is a next time rest assured i and i hope every other City fan instead of offering our hands to your travelling supprts tell the lot of ya to fook off

makes me laugh these reading fans. harping on about how naff we were and how amazing they played. this was a game that we completely dominated, won comfortably (although the score didnt really suggest it). reading didnt have any chances of note and our tired team had to do their best to get through a team that seemed just set to defend. love the fact that some of these reading fans criticize the attendance aswell. try looking at their attendances and compare. anyway we won and they didnt and thats all that matters.

Makes me laugh with a little bit of more class infront of goal i.e. yaya, silva twice, tevez backheel this game could of been four or five, from them to suggest they deserved a replay is laughable, i felt if we needed to we could ran rampant after the richards goal.

Wow what a buch of cnuts!

The best bit is where they complain that outside the stadium is horrible, dirty and scary. For fuck sake this is Manchester what to they expect, to be sedaned chaired through streets filled with rainbows and kittens!

Fucking tossers!

Leicester_royal said:
Congratulations guys,

Thought you just about deserved it, although we almost held on for the draw. We certainly didn't create enough to deserve to win it.
Totally agreed that your man of the match was NDJ and thought ours was our keeper.

Superb stadium and thought your Poznan was very impressive. Great bunch of fans, got up there 3 hours early so shared in a few jars and banter before the game.

Must admit, I was expecting a bit more from your players. If we had to get beat I would have liked to have seen the best of some of the top players but don't think we saw that today. Tevez played very deep today and was often found just in front of the back four, is that a normal game for him? Silva looked a very busy player, impressed with him.

All in all a superb day out, great stadium, great fans, great atmosphere, wrong result. ;-)

Very best of luck in the semi, hope you go on to lift the cup.

To be honest mate we pretty much always play as slow, lathargic, even boring football at times. and we honestly haven't been very together, flowing, fluid, entertaining apart from Liverpool at home, Fulham away and Bolton at home we've played this slow football all season. As much as we're doing well it is frustrating at times and I sometimes find myself thinking "this is boring" in a fair few games. But I'll only be demanding entertaining football once we get to the top, on the way up there I think we need to be as shrewd as possible and once we get to the top we can open up from there.

As for the game, it was a good game. You played very well without creating much, we played okay and created a fair amount and probably deservedly won the game with a great header. Your fans were okay, our fans were good, neither were great. Could have been a much better cup tie but still a good day. Glad you enjoyed it, good luck for the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.