Sour grapes by Reading fans

Reading (female!) fan here! Well done today, I hope you reach the FA Cup final and, indeed, win it because I am so sick of seeing Man Utd win everything! I said prior to today's game, that if we didn't win (which tbh, was never going to happen) I'd like you to go through and win the cup :)

As for the match, well, our goalie he's just come out of no where and into the spotlight and performed extremely well, I thought he had an excellent game again today. From watching the first half, on tv, I thought our defense was pretty solid and I must say Silva did amuse me during the first half. We never looked like scoring and those comments you picked up from our fans forum website are usual sour grape fans, they're never happy. *rolls eyes* anyway, well done again and I pray you win the cup!

Leicester_royal said:
Congratulations guys,

Thought you just about deserved it, although we almost held on for the draw. We certainly didn't create enough to deserve to win it.
Totally agreed that your man of the match was NDJ and thought ours was our keeper.

Superb stadium and thought your Poznan was very impressive. Great bunch of fans, got up there 3 hours early so shared in a few jars and banter before the game.

Must admit, I was expecting a bit more from your players. If we had to get beat I would have liked to have seen the best of some of the top players but don't think we saw that today. Tevez played very deep today and was often found just in front of the back four, is that a normal game for him? Silva looked a very busy player, impressed with him.

All in all a superb day out, great stadium, great fans, great atmosphere, wrong result. ;-)

Very best of luck in the semi, hope you go on to lift the cup.

Thought your side were fantastic and that keeper of yours was excellent.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Leicester_royal said:
Congratulations guys,

Thought you just about deserved it, although we almost held on for the draw. We certainly didn't create enough to deserve to win it.
Totally agreed that your man of the match was NDJ and thought ours was our keeper.

Superb stadium and thought your Poznan was very impressive. Great bunch of fans, got up there 3 hours early so shared in a few jars and banter before the game.

Must admit, I was expecting a bit more from your players. If we had to get beat I would have liked to have seen the best of some of the top players but don't think we saw that today. Tevez played very deep today and was often found just in front of the back four, is that a normal game for him? Silva looked a very busy player, impressed with him.

All in all a superb day out, great stadium, great fans, great atmosphere, wrong result. ;-)

i thought reading done well today, who is the black lad on the wing? he looked a threat all game seems a good player. and the keeper was fantastic today. i think with us today we were just a bit tired but we are going through a bit of a sloppy spot so not surpised. good luck in the championship n hope you lot make a good challenge to come up. que sera sera x x x

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Leicester_royal said:
Congratulations guys,

well said leicester royal !

Jimmy Kebe was our winger, he's a bit of an enigma.

When he is on song he is a world beater, but there are games when you wonder if he is playing. Been in good nick recently.

To be honest whenever I see the first mention of ''considering the money they've spent'' or ''for all their millions...'' I just navigate away from whatever page I'm viewing because it's totally, unavoidably obvious that people on it are clueless and have nothing to say but regurgitated trite shit. Just one of those things. I'm sure there were some reasonable comments mixed in though right?

Leicester_royal said:

When he is on song he is a world beater, but there are games when you wonder if he is playing. Been in good nick recently.

We've got a couple of those,too...;-)

Slagging us for spending money lol. I forgot Madjeski was a fucking pauper, think it could possibly have been infiltrated by rags though.

Leicester_royal said:

Would like to see our strongest teams play each other, would be an interesting game. And hopefully next time we wont have to fly all the way back from the Ukraine two days before lmao.

(add: Zab, AJ, and Barry(starting) (takeout: Vieira, Kolarov and SWP) against your strongest side (although you might wanna keep the keeper from today in!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.