South Africa are ruining the world cup

M22_blu said:
didactic said:
Its always nice to see subtly racist threads. Talking about blaming the Zulus and how Micheal Caine did the right thing and Africa ruined the World Cup. This is as pathetic as someone making fun of those dying in Iraq, Afganistan or any other war but since its being said by the English its funny right??

Hahaha a bunch of ranting idiots on forums who are not even here to experience the atmosphere looking around its more westerners with vuvezelas than locals now. Infact every match I have been to since I went to the Argentina, Brazil and England matches did not have very many locals but almost every fan had a vuvezela.

Get over it you closet racists, the world cup is in Africa, the atmosphere, the people the enviroment are great and everyone is having a wonderful time.

When its in England noone will care what we do with it, but thats always been our problem hasnt it?? We dont respect others languages, cultures or traditions and feel its our right to impose how we think, feel and do things on others.

Well the world has changed, if you dont like it turn off your TV and stop watching your moaning wont change a damn thing. Stay racist while teams like Algeria full of Africans are showing our entire lack of class.

Idiots.

18 out of the 23 algerian players were born and raised in france if were gettin technical, you need to stop being so sensitive and accusing everyone of being racist
I dont think he's accusing EVERYONE of being racist. You might not be but some on here clearly are.

brianstrousers said:
denislawsbackheel said:
This.
Is necklacing acceptable now as well then?
pmsl
why do the BBC when they run out of things to talk about keep going looking for shanty towns and telling every fucker how poor they are?

Well we know half of them are moving to Salford.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:09 pm --<br /><br />I realise I am somewhat detached from popular culture but until reading this thread I had assumed the monumental droning issuing from my televisual equipment was the upper echelons of the FA complaining that there wasn't enough ice in their Pimms.

Racism?

Which race in South Africa is meant to be the target of such prejudice?

South Africa's hosting of the world cup is a disgrace. They are ruining the games. Football, or indeed any sport, cannot be encouraged by an overwhelming background cacophany of the most irritaing noise imaginable. Nobody likes it except the few selfish bastards who make it.

Racist, my arse! They should be kicked out of the matches and stop wrecking the atmosphere for everyone else.

mammutly said:
Racism?

Which race in South Africa is meant to be the target of such prejudice?

South Africa's hosting of the world cup is a disgrace. They are ruining the games. Football, or indeed any sport, cannot be encouraged by an overwhelming background cacophany of the most irritaing noise imaginable. Nobody likes it except the few selfish bastards who make it.

Racist, my arse! They should be kicked out of the matches and stop wrecking the atmosphere for everyone else.
Oh come on Mammutly, despite our disagreements over the years, you're one of the few intelligent posters left on here. If you've read the whole thread, you'll know full well that didactic's problem isn't with people who dislike the vuvuzela (like me), it's with the knobhead who repeatedly labels it as backward and third world and thinks the BBC shouldn't bother reporting inconsequential trivialities like AIDS and poverty when there's not a load of millionaires booting a football around.

Anyone know why, as of tomorrow, we'll have two games being played at 3pm rather than one at 12.30pm and one at 3pm?

South Africans are expressing their nation's identity at the cost of every other.

Not only that, it's a shite place for football. Elevation and cold in the summer time. Not to mention the Jabulani, which isn't their fault, but only adds to the overall impression of failure.

They've ruined Africa's chances to host another world cup during our lifetime, at least the part of Africa south of the Mediterranean coastal nations.

n_mcfc said:
Anyone know why, as of tomorrow, we'll have two games being played at 3pm rather than one at 12.30pm and one at 3pm?
i was wondering this am well annoyed as i wake up everyday at half12 ready for the football!

ill post it in the spain thread

n_mcfc said:
Got to play the final group games at the same time.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:21 pm --<br /><br />
NewbBlue said:
South Africans are expressing their nation's identity at the cost of every other.

Not only that, it's a shite place for football. Elevation and cold in the summer time. Not to mention the Jabulani, which isn't their fault, but only adds to the overall impression of failure.

They've ruined Africa's chances to host another world cup during our lifetime, at least the part of Africa south of the Mediterranean coastal nations.
I can't believe the incessant whinging going on in here. The second round of games have been brilliant.

jrb said:
I blame the Zulu's.

Michael Caine did a splendid job.

"We can't stop the Vuvuzela Sir!"

Zulu-001.jpg

Vuvezelas, Sir! Thousands of them.

Oi, don't you blow that bloody vuvezelas at me.

Dubai Blue said:
n_mcfc said:
I can't believe the incessant whinging going on in here. The second round of games have been brilliant.

Between watching the crosses sail 5 yards out of bounds, the poor finishing, and the incessant drone of bees, it's been irritating. Goals are way down. The host nation's team is complete wank. Africa is wank. England and France are wank. The Asian nations are parking the bus.

Really, what's so great about this World Cup?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.