South Africa are ruining the world cup

Chick Counterfly said:
tevez is a big moaner, we know this already.

the vuvuzela = happiness, chaos, freedom, life.

hating the vuvuzela probably harks back to some deep-seated fear of the african man and his big 'horn' ;)

seriously, it's what they do at football matches, better just deal with it. maybe people are mardy because the matches have been dire....the atmospheres themselves have mostly been colossal... whereas in most world-cups, the group games (certainly those involving smaller teams from outside the continent) often have almost no atmosphere whatsoever. France v Mexico was a little quieter but I think that had to do with the awful conditions, and the hang-over from last night.

really not very impressed that so many people have jumped on this bandwagon.... a bunch of people stuck behind their tv sets complain about the one thing that embodies how 'different' this world cup is. the clue is in the title, 'WORLD cup'. But I suppose part of that is that we haven't had a different world cup experience since the horrendous USA '90. Germany was very close to what you'd get in England, ditto France.. and Japan/Korea just tried to make it as european as possible.
Totally agree with your post. Narrow mindedness is a disease!

brianstrousers said:
Dubai Blue said:
His post went straight over your head, didn't it?
no,not at all,you see i replied at a quick glance to his post,wherehas he's probably been preparing that little righteous speech all night.
anyone that says anything negative about Africa is automatically a racist ffs.
like i said it was just a matter of time

Brian I have read all your posts and I have spoken to you before. You are racist 100%.

To qoute one of your older posts.

"it was always held in Europe or South America by proper established countries,i bet you can count on one hand the ammount of times korea,japan or fuckin SA have qualified,where next New Zealand?" - brianstrousers.

Only thing is you are a coward you would rather defend people making offensive remarks about the massacre of 10000s of zulus and insult Africans as backwards than just say "Hey I have a problem with non whites." Be a man and stop trying to act like anyone is using "the race card" for telling it how it is.

And yes insulting those that died in the Zulu wars and mocking them is the same as insulting our troops in Afganistan and Iraq.

"I'm more worried about the awful bone-dry pitches, they seem to crumble and tear up in every game, and who can forget the beachball they've adopted to play with throughout the whole tournament?" - *singingtheblues*

Yet the players, fans and managers have remarked that these are BEST pitches and stadiums ever at any world cup. Infact 90% of the stadiums are brand new and more modern than anything we have back home in England.

Like I said earlier you can moan all you want, but remember 3 Billion people watch the world cup the opinion of few bitter, rambling posters looking to find fault with this tournment because its being held in Africa means NOTHING. I have met people from all over the world since I been here and not one of them is complaining about anything except the fact that we all know that we will all eventually have to go home.

I never called every single poster a racist only those that made the most extreame remarks. And with regards to brian and other closet racists, I really could care less just be men about it and say it. Noone will hate you for not liking other races and people. There are many people like that just stop hiding. Life goes on. Not a "righteous speech" at all just the truth. IF you do not like it TURN THE TV OFF.

Going to have a few drinks then watch Brazil again later so have a good day racists and non racists.

One thing about watching it on TV which is annoying me is the constant use of slow-mo replays for completely nothing. We just had Santa Cruz heading the ball on his own in slow-mo, really irritating.

Pam said:
brianstrousers said:
no,not at all,you see i replied at a quick glance to his post,wherehas he's probably been preparing that little righteous speech all night.

It pisses me right off when people call this racism. It's just a horrible, droney noise that drowneds out everybody and everything. I'm not a racist for saying that and niether is anyone else who says it.

Exactly, it's not racist at all to detest those fvcking horns.
People who think it is racist are hilarious

There seem to be different schools of thought here:

-Those who genuinely find the sound annoying which is fair enough in which case you can just adjust the settings on your set to minimise it or simply not watch it.

-Those who dont like the fact that its being held in Africa and want to use the sound as an excuse to make racist comments which is pathetic. These are the closet racists(lbh you know you are racist but don't want to be labelled it) being refered to cos they might not even realise their comments are blatantly racist while anyone with a brain cell that reads their comments can see right through it.

-Those who end up siding with the racist comments even though they're just pissed off with the constanty buzzing sound.

I for one dont give a rats ass about the sound as long as the match is end to end stuff but the racist comments on here are pathetic!

didactic said:
brianstrousers said:

Brian I have read all your posts and I have spoken to you before. You are racist 100%.

To qoute one of your older posts.

"it was always held in Europe or South America by proper established countries,i bet you can count on one hand the ammount of times korea,japan or fuckin SA have qualified,where next New Zealand?" - brianstrousers.

Only thing is you are a coward you would rather defend people making offensive remarks about the massacre of 10000s of zulus and insult Africans as backwards than just say "Hey I have a problem with non whites." Be a man and stop trying to act like anyone is using "the race card" for telling it how it is.

And yes insulting those that died in the Zulu wars and mocking them is the same as insulting our troops in Afganistan and Iraq.

"I'm more worried about the awful bone-dry pitches, they seem to crumble and tear up in every game, and who can forget the beachball they've adopted to play with throughout the whole tournament?" - *singingtheblues*

Yet the players, fans and managers have remarked that these are BEST pitches and stadiums ever at any world cup. Infact 90% of the stadiums are brand new and more modern than anything we have back home in England.

Like I said earlier you can moan all you want, but remember 3 Billion people watch the world cup the opinion of few bitter, rambling posters looking to find fault with this tournment because its being held in Africa means NOTHING. I have met people from all over the world since I been here and not one of them is complaining about anything except the fact that we all know that we will all eventually have to go home.

I never called every single poster a racist only those that made the most extreame remarks. And with regards to brian and other closet racists, I really could care less just be men about it and say it. Noone will hate you for not liking other races and people. There are many people like that just stop hiding. Life goes on. Not a "righteous speech" at all just the truth. IF you do not like it TURN THE TV OFF.

Going to have a few drinks then watch Brazil again later so have a good day racists and non racists.
no one is defending the massacre of 1,000's of Zulus,the posting of that was sent in light heart hearted jest(not by me btw)but the thing is,wankers like you are the sort that 'work' for local councils and try and ban things like St Georges day and cab drivers having flags waving on the roofs of their car ,go on,don't be a coward,admit it

brianstrousers said:
but the thing is,wankers like you are the sort that 'work' for local councils and try and ban things like St Georges day and cab drivers having flags waving on the roofs of their car ,go on,don't be a coward,admit it
Haha, what a great parody of yourself you are.

Bluemoon115 said:
brianstrousers said:
but the thing is,wankers like you are the sort that 'work' for local councils and try and ban things like St Georges day and cab drivers having flags waving on the roofs of their car ,go on,don't be a coward,admit it
Haha, what a great parody of yourself you are.
you still haven't got the bollocks to give your view on the OP though have you?
parody is a good word btw

didactic said:
Its always nice to see subtly racist threads. Talking about blaming the Zulus and how Micheal Caine did the right thing and Africa ruined the World Cup. This is as pathetic as someone making fun of those dying in Iraq, Afganistan or any other war but since its being said by the English its funny right??

Hahaha a bunch of ranting idiots on forums who are not even here to experience the atmosphere looking around its more westerners with vuvezelas than locals now. Infact every match I have been to since I went to the Argentina, Brazil and England matches did not have very many locals but almost every fan had a vuvezela.

Get over it you closet racists, the world cup is in Africa, the atmosphere, the people the enviroment are great and everyone is having a wonderful time.

When its in England noone will care what we do with it, but thats always been our problem hasnt it?? We dont respect others languages, cultures or traditions and feel its our right to impose how we think, feel and do things on others.

Well the world has changed, if you dont like it turn off your TV and stop watching your moaning wont change a damn thing. Stay racist while teams like Algeria full of Africans are showing our entire lack of class.

Idiots.

18 out of the 23 algerian players were born and raised in france if were gettin technical, you need to stop being so sensitive and accusing everyone of being racist

M22_blu said:
didactic said:
Its always nice to see subtly racist threads. Talking about blaming the Zulus and how Micheal Caine did the right thing and Africa ruined the World Cup. This is as pathetic as someone making fun of those dying in Iraq, Afganistan or any other war but since its being said by the English its funny right??

Hahaha a bunch of ranting idiots on forums who are not even here to experience the atmosphere looking around its more westerners with vuvezelas than locals now. Infact every match I have been to since I went to the Argentina, Brazil and England matches did not have very many locals but almost every fan had a vuvezela.

Get over it you closet racists, the world cup is in Africa, the atmosphere, the people the enviroment are great and everyone is having a wonderful time.

When its in England noone will care what we do with it, but thats always been our problem hasnt it?? We dont respect others languages, cultures or traditions and feel its our right to impose how we think, feel and do things on others.

Well the world has changed, if you dont like it turn off your TV and stop watching your moaning wont change a damn thing. Stay racist while teams like Algeria full of Africans are showing our entire lack of class.

Idiots.

18 out of the 23 algerian players were born and raised in france if were gettin technical, you need to stop being so sensitive and accusing everyone of being racist

So they still not white Europeans are they?

"I never called every single poster a racist only those that made the most extreame remarks. And with regards to brian and other closet racists, I really could care less just be men about it and say it. Noone will hate you for not liking other races and people. There are many people like that just stop hiding. Life goes on. Not a "righteous speech" at all just the truth. IF you do not like it TURN THE TV OFF." - didactic

Reading is your friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.