South Africa are ruining the world cup

DiscoSteve said:
Enough name-calling chaps ...back on topic...

I've got mine!

34052_376902767613_611347613_3629110_5231804_n.jpg

And its fookin' loud!!!! My daughter gave it a blast in the living room tonight and within seconds next door neighbours were knocking on the conservatory window wanting to know what the fook it was!!!! (sheepishly promised not to let it off again when their little ones were in bed .... oops! )

well it's been in your family for hours and is part of your culture, so the neighbours should respect your right to use it.

The racist fuckers.

mammutly said:
Dubai Blue said:
There are plenty of watching millions that completely disagree with your conclusions.

Maybe, but they're all "ignorant twats"

;-)

-- Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:08 pm --

didactic said:
And there you go again with you not so subtle jibes and turning this into an Africa v England issue. You are not very intelligent are you? Because everyone else can see your agenda has nothing to do with the world cup or football but just trying to put across your dislike for Africa and maybe even Africans. I wonder what happens to a human being to make him so bitter and miserable? All your posts show a very angry, unhappy person its actually getting very sad. Like many others said if you do not like what you are seeing turn off noone is holding a gun to your head making you watch.

We are all supposed to be City fans here so your myopic view of things is rather self delusional. Check on the BBC website only 300 people complained about the vuvu how many people are watching the world cup? What percentage are the 300 that find it annoying? The only bad pitch was the one in Port Elizabeth yesterday which was not even terrible, according to you they are all bad and this is the worst world cup. But this is not about that with you, you have another agenda I suggest you go to websites which I pretty sure you already are a member of where you can mutually talk about the incompetence of Africans and all other hateful topics. Where you can call anyone who doesnt share your primative views as a lefty or anti English. Its just sad that people such as yourself use nationalism and patriotism as a guise for RACISM. Just come out and say it, you do not like Africans, you are unhappy the world cup is being held in Africa and you have an issue with non whites. Pathetic really as by next season the entire club will be more than 50% non white and is owned and funded by Muslims.

I come to this forum to support the club I love and to talk to fellow fans this is not a site for political opinions and personal views and beliefs keep those for your friends and like minded people.

Now ill leave you to wallow in the misery that is your life because rational conversation and debate seems to pass too far over your head for any sort of logical conclusion to be reached. Looking through all your posts your agenda is crystal clear to those bothered to read them, its just dissapointing we actually support the same club.

Listen. I don't know if your rather limp rant is directed at me or not. But if you are seriously suggesting I have a racist agenda, you are being very silly indeed.

Also, could you please tell me what the fuck:

We are all supposed to be City fans here so your myopic view of things is rather self delusional.

is supposed to mean?

I have a suspicion that you wrote it in a clearly failed attempt to sound clever, but please enlighten me if you can.

I wasnt talking to you, but this is starting to drag on and become a bore. Yes a failed attempt to sound clever indeed. Lets leave it at that. Whatever it is you feel you win you won.

didactic said:
brianstrousers said:
well there you have it,their all gone,the African nations contributed absolutely nothing(as expected if were all honest with ourselves)to this very poor world cup,though i'm convinced some of our leftie friends round here would rather they had progressed at Englands expense.

And there you go again with you not so subtle jibes and turning this into an Africa v England issue. You are not very intelligent are you? Because everyone else can see your agenda has nothing to do with the world cup or football but just trying to put across your dislike for Africa and maybe even Africans. I wonder what happens to a human being to make him so bitter and miserable? All your posts show a very angry, unhappy person its actually getting very sad. Like many others said if you do not like what you are seeing turn off noone is holding a gun to your head making you watch.

We are all supposed to be City fans here so your myopic view of things is rather self delusional. Check on the BBC website only 300 people complained about the vuvu how many people are watching the world cup? What percentage are the 300 that find it annoying? The only bad pitch was the one in Port Elizabeth yesterday which was not even terrible, according to you they are all bad and this is the worst world cup. But this is not about that with you, you have another agenda I suggest you go to websites which I pretty sure you already are a member of where you can mutually talk about the incompetence of Africans and all other hateful topics. Where you can call anyone who doesnt share your primative views as a lefty or anti English. Its just sad that people such as yourself use nationalism and patriotism as a guise for RACISM. Just come out and say it, you do not like Africans, you are unhappy the world cup is being held in Africa and you have an issue with non whites. Pathetic really as by next season the entire club will be more than 50% non white and is owned and funded by Muslims.

I come to this forum to support the club I love and to talk to fellow fans this is not a site for political opinions and personal views and beliefs keep those for your friends and like minded people.

Now ill leave you to wallow in the misery that is your life because rational conversation and debate seems to pass too far over your head for any sort of logical conclusion to be reached. Looking through all your posts your agenda is crystal clear to those bothered to read them, its just dissapointing we actually support the same club.
and there YOU go again with your wannabe bully boy Leftie nonsense,no one has mentioned anyones colour but you,
i reckon you WISH you were there,to Lefties like you it would be the peak of achievement,i wonder if you would have such a hard on if it was in say..... France.
i don't think for one minute that you are actually there,i mean,if you were,you must have a very piss poor existence to be fuckin about on an online forum every night.
anyone that disagrees with a leftie is thick,racist,sexist or anything else you can think of that ends in ist,ism or ic.
it was a ridiculous decision to hold the WC in SA,it was pc nonsense and nothing else.

brianstrousers said:
didactic said:

and there YOU go again with your wannabe bully boy Leftie nonsense,no one has mentioned anyones colour but you,
i reckon you WISH you were there,to Lefties like you it would be the peak of achievement,i wonder if you would have such a hard on if it was in say..... France.
i don't think for one minute that you are actually there,i mean,if you were,you must have a very piss poor existence to be fuckin about on an online forum every night.
anyone that disagrees with a leftie is thick,racist,sexist or anything else you can think of that ends in ist,ism or ic.
it was a ridiculous decision to hold the WC in SA,it was pc nonsense and nothing else.

Touched a nerve did I? You do realise I can view this forum from my phone. You seem mad because I can be here and you cannot like I said a sorry bitter angry man. Dont blame me for your lack of achievement. Its irrelevent what you think, believe or feel.

I AM HERE

THE CUP IS BEING HELD IN AFRICA

AND YOU SIR ARE A RACIST.

NOW blow on one of these and carry on ranting.

southvcam.jpg

Yes this is actually Manchester we are driving through.

waytoporte.jpg

What a horrible stadium STOP the WC immediately because Brian said so..

stadiumx.jpg

didactic said:
brianstrousers said:

Touched a nerve did I? You do realise I can view this forum from my phone. You seem mad because I can be here and you cannot like I said a sorry bitter angry man. Dont blame me for your lack of achievement. Its irrelevent what you think, believe or feel.

I AM HERE

southvcam.jpg
if you are actually there(which i doubt very much)you are probably being sponsored by mummy and daddy,have probably taken a year out(from what,fuck only knows but its popular with posh kids these days)probably staying in a tent(when you can probably afford 5star treatment)dress like a paraffin(cos thats what lefties do)and like i said,why would anyone but a daft leftie fuck about with an online forum when their having such a "wonderful" fuckin time?

brianstrousers said:
didactic said:

I AM HERE

if you are actually there(which i doubt very much)you are probably being sponsored by mummy and daddy,have probably taken a year out(from what,fuck only knows but its popular with posh kids these days)probably staying in a tent(when you can probably afford 5star treatment)dress like a paraffin(cos thats what lefties do)and like i said,why would anyone but a daft leftie fuck about with an online forum when their having such a "wonderful" fuckin time?

Hahaha things we tell ourselves to feel better about our own failures in life. You are actually amusing now, you entertain me. Its always fun to come across simple minded people when I had forgotten they actually existed. Yes believe what you want matey you keep going on about the forum its almost 2AM here on a Thursday night. Brazil v Portugal tommorrow maybe mommy and daddy can get me tickets. Hahaha idiot.

Everyone go home, shut it all down Brian says this is the worst world cup ever.

fifashop.jpg

brianstrousers said:
didactic said:

Why Why Why do the lefties acuse everyone of been a racist or homophobic because we dont believe in their marxist trash!

[quote="brianstrousersand there YOU go again with your wannabe bully boy Leftie nonsense,no one has mentioned anyones colour but you,
it was a ridiculous decision to hold the WC in SA,it was pc nonsense and nothing else.[/quote]

load of bollox.
the decision to have the WC in any country is reached through a mix of back-handers, commercial contracts and business interests. Nowt to do with this 'pc nonsense' you keep banging on about.

didactic said:
brianstrousers said:

Hahaha things we tell ourselves to feel better about our own failures in life. You are actually amusing now, you entertain me. Its always fun to come across simple minded people when I had forgotten they actually existed. Yes believe what you want matey you keep going on about the forum its almost 2AM here on a Thursday night. Brazil v Portugal tommorrow maybe mommy and daddy can get me tickets. Hahaha idiot.

Everyone go home, shut it all down Brian says this is the worst world cup ever.
2AM on Thursday night eh?
you are amusing me now.
its a wonder you and 'the guys'(whilst sat round the camp fire,enjoying the 'culture',inbetween random chants of....Freeeeeeeeeeeeee Nelson Mandela)haven't tried to organise a Demo to get the African teams reinstated,i mean,it won't be the same without their 'culture' will it?
i've no doubt you'll be in Brazil for the next WC(what,with the rainforests etc you'll have a beano)but did you go to Germany in 2006?
i doubt it,Germany will have no interest to the average Leftie
fifashop.jpg

brianstrousers said:
What the fuck are you wittering on about? Why was it ridiculous and why was it PC nonsense?

It's been a fucking brilliant World Cup. If a few plastic trumpets spoil the whole spectacle for you then I sincerely pity you.

brianstrousers said:
its a wonder you and 'the guys'(whilst sat round the camp fire,enjoying the 'culture',inbetween random chants of....Freeeeeeeeeeeeee Nelson Mandela)haven't tried to organise a Demo to get the African teams reinstated,i mean,it won't be the same without their 'culture' will it?
Yeah, you're right, there are absolutely no African teams left in the World Cup. None at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.