South Africa are ruining the world cup

I wonder how many people who are for these vuvuzela's would like to be next to one at every home game at the COMS, I think it wouldn't be long before it is rammed down thier throats..

brianstrousers said:
mammutly said:
If expressing a, not unpopular, opinion does actually equate to proving oneself to be an 'ignorant twat', I wonder what qualifies fair comment anymore.

You can add shite pitches to ruined match atmospheres now. South Africa was a political choice to host the world cup. They were never equipped to provide properly for the ultimate world football tournament.

Yes, some fans may have a great time, but they're on holiday! So why let the actual football matches spoil it? I'd have a good time if I'd paid ten grand to spend 3 weeks in South Africa. Doesn't mean the world cup isn't being dragged down by the constantly ruined match atmosphere and the terrible pitches - the watching world can actually see that for themselves and reach the same conclusions, albeit that the watching millions are, according to you, 'a bunch of miserable bastards sat at home'.
well there you have it,their all gone,the African nations contributed absolutely nothing(as expected if were all honest with ourselves)to this very poor world cup,though i'm convinced some of our leftie friends round here would rather they had progressed at Englands expense.

You weren't watching very closely tonight were you?

lancs blue said:
brianstrousers said:
well there you have it,their all gone,the African nations contributed absolutely nothing(as expected if were all honest with ourselves)to this very poor world cup,though i'm convinced some of our leftie friends round here would rather they had progressed at Englands expense.

You weren't watching very closely tonight were you?
didn't watch at all tbh,just presumed,take it Ghana scraped through?
i was preoccupied watching some paint dry

brianstrousers said:
mammutly said:
If expressing a, not unpopular, opinion does actually equate to proving oneself to be an 'ignorant twat', I wonder what qualifies fair comment anymore.

You can add shite pitches to ruined match atmospheres now. South Africa was a political choice to host the world cup. They were never equipped to provide properly for the ultimate world football tournament.

Yes, some fans may have a great time, but they're on holiday! So why let the actual football matches spoil it? I'd have a good time if I'd paid ten grand to spend 3 weeks in South Africa. Doesn't mean the world cup isn't being dragged down by the constantly ruined match atmosphere and the terrible pitches - the watching world can actually see that for themselves and reach the same conclusions, albeit that the watching millions are, according to you, 'a bunch of miserable bastards sat at home'.

try and keep up brian.

mammutly said:
Doesn't mean the world cup isn't being dragged down by the constantly ruined match atmosphere and the terrible pitches - the watching world can actually see that for themselves and reach the same conclusions, albeit that the watching millions are, according to you, 'a bunch of miserable bastards sat at home'.
There are plenty of watching millions that completely disagree with your conclusions. Just because you have an opinion on something doesn't mean the entire world agrees. If the World Cup is doing your head in so much, turn it off and stop banging on about it everyday on here.

Some nob had one of these plastic vuvuzelas/trumpets in the boozer last night,and insisted in blowing it down people's ears every few minutes to show what a "fun" guy he was.
I'm telling you it was LOUD as fek....most people laughed at the "novelty" for a few minutes but in the second half the guy got well and truly told after nearly deafening the bloke in front of him...

I say again-if somone next to me at CoMs turns up with one of these daft bits of plastic and blows it down my ear it will be forced into a dark place from whence it will be very difficult to remove....

RBmk2 said:
Some nob had one of these plastic vuvuzelas/trumpets in the boozer last night,and insisted in blowing it down people's ears every few minutes to show what a "fun" guy he was.
I'm telling you it was LOUD as fek....most people laughed at the "novelty" for a few minutes but in the second half the guy got well and truly told after nearly deafening the bloke in front of him...

I say again-if somone next to me at CoMs turns up with one of these daft bits of plastic and blows it down my ear it will be forced into a dark place from whence it will be very difficult to remove....
regardless of race,colour,if a grown man came and sat behind you at COMS next season with one of these pathetic bits of plastic and started making that ridiculous racket,wouldn't you think he was some kind of not right?

I`d rather listen to the vevuzela than that shit brass band from Sheffield, that is a dirge ! The diving ,terrible officials ,feigning injuries , and Frido -flyaway football is spoiling the World cup . I was gonna add the slow football England have been playing ,but it seems they have kopped themselves on and started playing to their strengths,With pace. ,

RBmk2 said:

We had onr of these in my local as well. The bloke was at least 60 and decked out in England gear. The landlady refused to serve him if he didn't shut up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.