South Africa are ruining the world cup

It will be FIFAs most profitable world cup ever.

That's the real reason it went there.

PhuketBlue said:
I'm pleased it went there. Should change continents as often as possible.

I agree.

That's why i'd rather see 2018 in Austrailia than England or Russia.

i actually think the competition is starting to pick up now. the past couple of days especially.

the horns are annoying, its a shame not being able to hear the crowd.

mammutly said:
The atmosphere at matches is destroyed by the vuvezela. Tevez has given an interview saying it affects the players and watching it on TV is just shit with that fucking constant background buzzing.

The samba of Brazil - ruined

The cameroon chanting - ruined

The drums of various other nations - ruined

The match experience for millions - ruined.

Either they get a grip and sort it out now or they go down in history as the nation who fucking ruined it for everyone - except the minority who see it as their national right to drone on like a swarm of bees on crack for the whole duration of every fucking game. Bastards!

Worst post on here in a long, long time.

Complete over reaction to what is no more annoying the England band playing the great escape for 90 minutes. Good God.

Just because of this post I might just go buy one for next season so I can wake some of you stiffs up a bit.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
TBH this whole world cup has been a flop so far. the ball is shit, there is no atmosphere just a drone of horns and most of the games have been dire.

thought it started turning around yesterday, or even dating back to the Brazil game. All 3 games today were entertaining for me, and with the Germans, U.S., and England playing tomorrow I'm anticipating it a lot.

I agree with the point about it drowning out chanting from the different sets of fans. Every game sounds the same which is a shame when it's just a boring drone. It's not atmosphere, it's just noise.

PistonBlue said:
Complete over reaction to what is no more annoying the England band playing the great escape for 90 minutes. Good God.

The England band is much more annoying.

tevez is a big moaner, we know this already.

the vuvuzela = happiness, chaos, freedom, life.

hating the vuvuzela probably harks back to some deep-seated fear of the african man and his big 'horn' ;)

seriously, it's what they do at football matches, better just deal with it. maybe people are mardy because the matches have been dire....the atmospheres themselves have mostly been colossal... whereas in most world-cups, the group games (certainly those involving smaller teams from outside the continent) often have almost no atmosphere whatsoever. France v Mexico was a little quieter but I think that had to do with the awful conditions, and the hang-over from last night.

really not very impressed that so many people have jumped on this bandwagon.... a bunch of people stuck behind their tv sets complain about the one thing that embodies how 'different' this world cup is. the clue is in the title, 'WORLD cup'. But I suppose part of that is that we haven't had a different world cup experience since the horrendous USA '90. Germany was very close to what you'd get in England, ditto France.. and Japan/Korea just tried to make it as european as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.