South Africa are ruining the world cup

shadygiz said:
malg said:
Quality. He'd probaly have a vuvuzela (is that the correct spelling) though. I heard they're actually selling them over here now. Christ, I can just imagine what will happen if they turn up at a Prem game.

trouble is, it's likely to be 2 dozen school kids blowing them....makes it a bit harder to start twatting people

A bit harder?

So you still get stuck in, but you just have to be a little more discreet?

PMSL

Just a constant bloody drone. How about an air raid siren at CoMS next season? That would be one mega vuvuzela.

No cultural, artistic, nor musical merit whatsoever, just a mindless cacophony for want of something better. It adds no one jot to the spectacle. In fact, it detracts from what is on offer. The PC element is that it is South African so who are we to criticise?

Should never have been in South Africa. They keep harping on about how it's going to 'heal the nation' - What a crock of shit, when did the world cup become a charity? Not that it's going to change anything anyway once it's finished. South Africa will be left with a bunch of white elephant stadiums and plastic horns.

Guest User said:
Should never have been in South Africa. They keep harping on about how it's going to 'heal the nation' - What a crock of shit, when did the world cup become a charity? Not that it's going to change anything anyway once it's finished. South Africa will be left with a bunch of white elephant stadiums and plastic horns.
Maybe garth crooks can move into one of the shanty towns that the bbc patronise every day and hopefully fuckin stay there

I for one can't stand the vuvezela. Quite plain and simple it gives me a headache.

I've voted with my 'off' button and not watched one full game. If you don't like it like me switch over and hit FIFA in it's pocket. If enough people switched off or over and clearly stated that it was the vuvezela that gave them a headache they will hopefully reconsider giving it a country where the vuvezela is common place.

I'm doing a one man Victor Meldrew and not gonna bother watching. I'm not spend my spare time getting a headache!!

brianstrousers said:
Unknown_Genius said:
How on earth is it PC? Its called the "World" Cup, meaning its going to be hosted in different parts of the World. Whats the solution, give it to either England or Germany every four years?
it was always held in Europe or South America by proper established countries,i bet you can count on one hand the ammount of times korea,japan or fuckin SA have qualified,where next New Zealand?

I hope they award it to Afghanistan or Iran in 2018.

I think it's racist that the middle east has never had the chance to host a World Cup.

Citysmith said:
I for one can't stand the vuvezela. Quite plain and simple it gives me a headache.

I've voted with my 'off' button and not watched one full game. If you don't like it like me switch over and hit FIFA in it's pocket. If enough people switched off or over and clearly stated that it was the vuvezela that gave them a headache they will hopefully reconsider giving it a country where the vuvezela is common place.

I'm doing a one man Victor Meldrew and not gonna bother watching. I'm not spend my spare time getting a headache!!

You could just, you know, turn the sound down. That way you can stick it to The Man, and watch the football!

Vuvuzela's are ruining the game's. you cant get behind your team because its the same sound from every fan who blows one.

African World Cup = Distaster

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.