South Africa are ruining the world cup

Atmosphere wise its been a disaster. Teams arn't able to get the support from their twelve man. Even if SA gets eliminated you'll still hear the idiots playing the horns. Words got out that people are'nt happy and they're not going to stop now, they're going to enjoy pissing everyone off.

the plus side is that it drowns out those stupid, freeloading, yorkshire, trumpet playing morons who have tagged onto england, all expenses paid care of the fa.

sick of being told 1st by ITV then the BBC, that everybody in the world simply HAS TO support south africa when they're playing. no i don't, i wanted them beaten in the first game because i enjoy watching mexico (always have) and now i'm pissed of at being told what to do. the commentators are willing them to score.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
Vuvuzela's are ruining the game's. you cant get behind your team because its the same sound from every fan who blows one.

African World Cup = Distaster
This is exactly what the whole whinging is about: because its African people want to find something to complain about! You only notice the vuvuzelas when you have to endure boring performances like what England put up last night! And at the moment its not even exclusive to the South Africans!

redmizzle said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
Vuvuzela's are ruining the game's. you cant get behind your team because its the same sound from every fan who blows one.

African World Cup = Distaster
This is exactly what the whole whinging is about: because its African people want to find something to complain about! You only notice the vuvuzelas when you have to endure boring performances like what England put up last night! And at the moment its not even exclusive to the South Africans!
you notice it the the moment you put the fuckin game on,its impossible not to unless you turn the sound off or unless your fuckin deaf,wouldn't make any difference if they were Eskimo's its downright anti-social and i'll say it once again.....backward<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:00 pm --<br /><br />BBC are at it again,run out of football talk so they've gone to an orphanage where all the kids are HIV positive.....why?

You can't hear any celebrations when a goal is scored, just the monotone drone. It never changes pitch. Boring noise like our boring team.

Why do they always bring out a new improved ball? How many fuckin times can you improve a ball?

blueju said:
You can't hear any celebrations when a goal is scored, just the monotone drone. It never changes pitch. Boring noise like our boring team.

Why do they always bring out a new improved ball? How many fuckin times can you improve a ball?

LOL!

I suppose as many times as it takes for people to stop buying it.

brianstrousers said:
redmizzle said:
you notice it the the moment you put the fuckin game on,its impossible not to unless you turn the sound off or unless your fuckin deaf,wouldn't make any difference if they were Eskimo's its downright anti-social and i'll say it once again.....backward

-- Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:00 pm --
Okay then sweetheart you can do two things, either stop moaning and get with the fucking program as its going to fucking carry on through the tournament cos the whinging is getting tiring or tune in to fucking loose women! Problem fucking solved!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.